Is Role-playing still a thing?

Here we go with another roleplay cause I got hit with a little something called inspiration

You live in a rather prosperous kingdom. You come from a family that is wealthy and well known for training people to become guards of villages or eventually knights of the kingdom. You always knew your father was planning on marrying you off to a nobleman or someone of high standing and you had accepted that fact. The day that you marry soon comes, as in right after your 16th birthday. Your father introduces you the guy you are to be wed to. He, your father, tells you that your husband is a high ranking knight that he had trained personally himself. You seem to accept this. Soon you and the guy, who's name you found out is Aaron, marry. The 2 of you live happily for a short time before he tells you news that broke you. He had to leave because a neighboring kingdom had declared war on your kingdom. Since your kingdom was a relatively peaceful kingdom, there aren't a lot of soldiers willing to fight so the royal family issued that the knights that protect them, including Aaron, to go with the soldiers to fight. Days go by and you can't help but to worry about him despite only being married a short time and without fully knowing him. Eventually a long time, nearly 3 years had passed and news had gotten out that somehow your kingdom had won the war. You still haven't heard from Aaron. Whats more is the day after he left, you had found out that you were expecting a child. It came as a shock to you but you couldn't do much about it so you went through it alone. So, here you are now. Making breakfast for yourself and your now 3 year old child. While in the process of making the meal, you hear a knock on the door. Confused, you stop what your doing and go to the door. You open it and freeze. Standing there is Aaron. You....

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Species:

Name: Aaron
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Species: dragon shifter