Well I thought I had titles but now I don't

For many years the kingdom you lived in were at peace with werewolves. In fact the king and the daughter of a nearby werewolf pack were mates. That is until the daughter strangely died. In a distraught rage, the alpha waged war against the king. However the King was smart and quickly took down the alpha. Now all werewolves in the area are used as slaves. You are the child of the king and his mate. He told you that your mother was killed by her own kind. Since then you hated them. You hated how they killed your mother despite her being a werewolf. However you didn't inherit any of her werewolf genes. One day your in your room when your father, the king, comes in. He tells you that he has a surprise for you and tells you to follow. You get up and follow him. He leads you to the throne room. In the center of the room is a small boy. You can instantly tell that this boy is a werewolf. For some reason, you can't help but to feel bad for the small werewolf. Your father tells you that this boy was the son of the alpha he overtook and that he was giving you the boy as a gift. You look at the boy and walk over to him. He cowers a bit in fear. You...
Name:
Age: (MUST BE AT LEAST THREE YEARS OLDER THAN 16)
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Ben
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay as Fuck