Ch 1 Betrayel

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail

10 years. That's how long it's been since I was talked to by my 'friends'. Lisanna Strauss came back from the dead and I was forgotten. No longer needed I was pushed away never to be spoken to again. But I was still talked to just not by everyone. Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, the exceeds, Master, and even Lisanna and Gildarts talk to me but no one else does.

During those 10 long years I trained myself and I found out some of my heritage. During the first year I quit team Natsu wondering if I will talked to again or even noticed by them. I made sure they didn't know that I quit, I just wanted to see how long until they realized I quit. That was also the day I found out that I am the ruler the dragons. I am the Dragon Queen. For 4 years I trained not going to the guild once. I trained with the dragons but no one noticed I was gone except my now only friends. I now use not only Dragon Slaying but almost every magic known to man.

During the 6th year I was made S-class at how easily I took down Master and Gildarts. But only the exceeds, Levy, Gajeel, and Wendy watched the fight and expressed concern and care for me. I'm sure Lisanna would have been there if not for the guild still fawning over her return.

The following year Master recommended me for the rank of a wizard saint which I agreed to. I beat all of them barely breaking a sweat and was made the highest ranking of them all. I am now leader of the Magic Council. For the next 3 years I still go unnoticed by the guild even though my power exceeds all of them combined. I decided that if the next time they talk to me it is to insult me then I will and go to Sabertooth. Throughout these 10 years my emotions have long since left I haven't smiled since the day they started to ignore me. As it turns out my spirits were under a curse. They used to be human but they are now only spirits. I broke the curse once I learned of my new power. My spirits are now free from the curse of the celestial world so they all now reside in the human world, and celestial magic no longer exists.

I can summon the dragons over which I rule, if I am ever in need of assistance. Which hardly ever happens but they are always there for me through thick and thin. Which was more then the guild ever did.

Today I was sitting talking to Master about some destroyed city when team Natsu came over.

I will admit I used to have a crush on Natsu but that has long since disappeared just like my emotions. I glanced at Lisanna and she gave me a sad smile and I knew what was going on.

"Hey Lucy I came to tell you you're off the team cause we want Lisanna back on," Natsu said.

I just looked at him and said, "Doesn't matter I left the team 10 years ago right after I realized I wasn't going to be remembered." Then I tried to continue talking to Master about the damages when Natsu tried to attack me. I ducked, grabbed his arm and threw him across the guild.

"How did you do that?!" He screamed, "You're just a weak little girl who needs saving!!"

By now everyone in the guild was paying attention to us. I just sighed and requiped my Wizard Saint cloak. I heard everyone gasp except my little circle of friends. I glared coldly at Natsu.

"I am the highest ranking Wizard Saint who has taken down all of the others, leader of the Magic Council, and the Dragon Queen. It has taken 10 years for you all to acknowledge me and you tell me I'm weak? I know almost every magic known to mankind and you call me weak? I cannot believe I used to have a crush on you but that along with my emotions disappeared 10 years ago." I turned to Master. "Just for this I will stop sending damage bills to Fairy Tail and instead send them to the people who caused the damages if anyone refuses to pay there will be consequences and punishments. And for the last order of business I believe you remember our deal from a couple years ago Makarov?"

He looked at me sadly. "Yes child I do, give me your hand."

In an instant my guild mark was gone I calmly walked over to Lisanna who was on the verge of tears.

"This isn't your fault Lisanna you are one of my true friends. You remember that. The world is a cruel place and it seems I have yet to find my real home I will leave it at that, for now I have somewhere better to be." I spoke softly.

As I turned to walk away I saw Erza, Gray, and Natsu block my path.

"If you want to leave you will have to go through us." Said Natsu.

"At a flick of my wrist you could be on the ground unconscious or I could just teleport or just walk through you are you sure you want to go against me?" I asked.

They answered by charging at me. I just sighed and flicked my wrist and they were on the floor out like a light. I turned to walk away and saw my little circle of friends waving sadly at me. Even Black Steel Gajeel looked sad. I just waved over my shoulder ignoring the rest of the guild and started to slowly disappear teleporting myself to Sabertooth.