Notebook

The ball is usually what the coach tells you to keep your eyes on.

Focused on this item if your life depends on it.

You keep your eyes on it but can't help look away to see the faces looking at you.

Then the coach yells at you after to failed to defend.

So it's all your fault.

___________

[Oh Sangwoo]

A/n: I wanted to see how you guys would want a chApter in his p.o.v. :))

~

I closed my ears tightly, blocking the arguments taking place outside my bedroom. The sleepless nights that has occurred due to the fight has to stop.

I attempt to sleep through the bickering with music.

It helped the situation allowing me to sleep through the night again since the last time.

The next morning I got up, exhausted from the midnight brawl taking place right outside my bedroom. I did my morning routine and headed to the kitchen for food. My mom was sitting at the table drinking coffee while I assumed my father left for work.

"Did dad leave?" I asked while grabbing a bowl.

My mom nodded and sipped her coffee.

She then put the cup down and let out a heavy sigh.

"Sangwoo, how would you feel if me and your father got a divorce," she asked. I stopped my motions and stared at my mom. I was hesitant, as if it wasn't something that would effect me greatly yet do much harm. "Well, uh....I honestly don't know," I go back to pouring my cereal.

"Sangwoo, me and your father want to separate...I was wondering wether you'd want to stay with him or me," she states shortly after hesitation.

I ponder for a moment, not knowing how to answer such complex question.

"You don't have to make your decision now. It's just that we have until May. We want you to finish your senior year before anything happens."

I nodded and pour the milk.

This suspense hurts my brain....
___________

I made it to the school after a short walk and a bunch of girls crowding the way.

This popularity is due to my dad. He is the CEO of Korea's number one shipping company. I'm the heir of the company making me pretty known by other business owners.

I walk into the school and go to my locker. Grabbing the essentials, I headed toward my first class of the day.

The students stopped to get out of my way as I made my way into the class room. As soon as I entered in the class, I spotted art boy who was sitting at the desk with his head down.

I made my way over to him and sat next to him.

"What's up," I asked him.

He kept his head low as if he didn't even hear me. Hmm, playing hard to get..

"Art boy, get up."

I pushed him just a little bit which caused him to raise his head.

"Is it morning already...?"

I chuckled, he was so adorable with his glasses slouched in a way. But suddenly, in the back of my thoughts, there was a question that formed.

Am I gay?

I couldn't be, I just find this guys cute that's all......right? I can't, I'm not gay.

Jin looked at me curiously but looked down with a red face. The blush on his face makes him seem so vulnerable.

He regained his posture and began doing the class bell work. I simply just stared at him while he wrote in his journal. His hand movements were swift yet delicate, marking perfectly written letters on the piece of paper.

I decided to spark the question about basketball. "O-oh, I think I'm coming. It's a home game right?" He asked.

I nodded. He thinks and then nods his head with a smile. "Y-Yea I'll go. My friends m-might come too."

The bell rang for the students to be back into their seats. The teacher Mr. Hwang started talking about chemistry and biology in one lesson. Pretty simple but boring.

I glance at Jin to see him writing inside his notebook the notes that were listed on the board in front of the class. This made me pull out mine. He put his pencil down lightly and looks up to Mr. Hwang to listen.

Mr. Hwang switched the slide to quickly before I could finish.

I looked over at Jin for help, but he was already writing the new notes. Once he was done, he put the pencil down. Without warning, I grabbed the notebook and started coping everything written down in it.

"S-Sangwoo wha-"

"I need this for a bit, please."

The teacher switched the slide which made Jin go into a panic mode. "Umm, Sangwoo....I need my book back for the new notes..."

I didn't finish, but I handed it to him anyway.

He wrote in it until he finished, handing it back to me. "P-p lease hurry, he's going to switch to the next-"

"Jinsoo."

I looked up from Jin's face to Mr. Hwang who has folded arms and a tapping foot. "Mind telling us what you and Sangwoo are talking about?"

I looked back at Jin to see a pale face and an expression on terror. "O-oh, umm....we were talking abo-"

"I was borrowing his notebook." I said interrupting Jin. Jin then looked at me with frightful eyes.

"I was lagging behind a little bit so Jin gave me his book to copy down. Sorry if we caused any disruption." I looked back at Jin and handed his book, "sorry." Mr. Hwang raises a brow but continues with class.

Jin shook his head and pushed his book back to me, "use it while we have the chance."

I handed it back to him, "no, the new slides are up." He pouted and began to write the new notes. I went back to doodling on the back on my notebook. Then, I felt a nudge on my shoulder.

"There, he said these were the last notes of the day. Please use them before the bell rings."

I smiled, "thanks Jin. You're the best."

He gives me a bright smile and goes to pack his stuff. But when he turned away all I could think of was the bright smile that was right in front of me.

Warm and welcoming....
_________

A/n: hEy my gUys and Gals or whatever you define as, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I think I should make my chapters a bit longer but let's see.