Read

"Wow that's so good!"

"Can you draw me?"

"It's beautiful!"

The students huddle around the girl during art class, amazed by the painting she has crafted. Meanwhile, Jin sits alone at the other table minding his own business when a student come from behind him to knock over his paints.

"Stop painting, it's girly." The student says, crossing his arms.

Jin, shocked by the student, proceeds to clean up the mess.

"Come on Jin, Ha-yoon already knows how to paint. She's representing the school at the art contest this year. Just give up, you're nowhere close to good as her."

Jin felt his heart wrench as the words filled his head.

The student leave and goes back to crowding Ha-yoon. Jin looks down at the canvas that has fallen on the floor, the paints mixed up and disturbed. He picks it up with his delicate hands and cleans up the spill.

"You know, it's beautiful." A girl says standing above Jin.

"U-uwa-"

"Ha-yoon isn't really that good at painting honestly." She crouches down to reach Jin's level, "but your art is beautiful."

Jin blushes a bit, surprised by the compliment.

The girl reaches her hand down in front of Jin.

"I'm Jae-hwa, let's be friends."

Jin hesitantly reaches out for her hand. As soon as they touch, Jae pulls him up and grips harder.

"We gotta show them that you're better,"

She breathes in,

"Because you are better."

_____________________

[Oh Sangwoo]

I slouched on the couch as the music in the room boomed through the speakers.

Currently I was at my teammate Siwoo's house. He hasn't shown his face yet, which is weirdly suspicious. I guess he's screwing some girl in his room or something.

"Walking away because you're such a crybaby!" I hear a female voice shout from across the room.

I get up and look at the direction where the voice came from. Squinting my eyes, I see Ji-Jae laughing and Jin with his head down. Jin then goes to walk away down the hallway.

I make my way down to the scene but then get interrupted by Ji-Jae. "Sangwoo, it's nice to see your here..." she proceeds to get on me, clinging onto me like a leech.

"I have to go to the bathroom, let me go." I say, trying to shove her off.

"You should take me there with you." She says puckering out her lips.

I roll my eyes and use my other hand to shoo her off. She whines as I made my way down the hallway where Jin ran. I look in the rooms available if Jin was hiding in one.

I made it to one door when I heard a noice on the other side.

Quickly, I forced the door open to see two people kissing on the bed. I shut the door as quick as possible and made my way down the hallway in the quick pace.

Then, I door flew open and hit my face.

"Ow shit!" I covered my nose and grumbled. I see a little figure come from out of the door to face me. "What the hell was that for!?!" I yelled in frustration.