Picture Perfect

"Sangwoo, play with me!"

"No, Chaeyoung! He's playing with me!"

"No with me!"

The girls argue over who gets to play with Sangwoo. Sangwoo watches in disbelief, tired of the attention he is receiving from these girls.

He looks over to the curb where the boy he talked to a week before sat, alone reading his book. "Sangwoo what are you looking at?" Asks a girl next to him.

Sangwoo snaps out of his mind and looks at the girl, "oh, nothing."

The girl goes back to the others and they start to argue once again. Sangwoo then looks back at the boy who is now being accompanied by another boy. This caused something to stir inside Sangwoo.

"Hey can you guys wait, I'll be right back."

The girls stare at him, confused. He gets up and heads over to the boy and the other boy.

"You are very cute sitting here alone you know?" The other boy says as soon as Sangwoo arrives. He isn't aware of Sangwoo's presence. Jin, the boy sitting on the curb, looks up to see Sangwoo behind the boy in front of him.

"Why are you talking to him?" Sangwoo questions the other male. He turns around and finally acknowledges Sangwoo. "Excuse me?"

"Why not?" The boy reply's.

"Well, stop talking to him." Sangwoo states aggravated. In his heart, he knew that whoever got to talk to the boy will get payback. Only Sangwoo could be able to talk to him.

"You can't tell me what to do. I want to talk to him when I want to." The boy says, folding his arms with a pout. Some of the girls from the group came up behind Sangwoo.

"Are you talking back to Sangwoo?!"

"Leave him alone!"

"Sangwoo is mine!"

Each girl yells one by one causing Sangwoo to roll his eyes. He continues to talk to the mystery boy. "Leave that...boy alone."

"Like I said, I'm just talking to him!"  The boy yells.

"Well, stop it!" Sangwoo pulls back and pushes the boy down. The boy gets up and throws a fist at Sangwoo. He easily dodged it and used the other's momentum to propel him forward.

The other boy stumbles and goes back to throw another fist. Instead of landing the hit, he was caught by the supervisor.

The boy started whining and telling the teacher to let him go. "No, you can't hit other kids Yejun." The teacher says pointing a finger at him. "But Sangwoo started it!"

The girls started defending Sangwoo with lies saying he did absolutely nothing. In the mean time, Sangwoo looked down at Jin who was completely terrified. "What did that boy say?" He asks Jin.

Jin didn't reply. Instead, he got up and headed towards the opposite direction.

Sangwoo lets out a sigh, knowing he made a mistake.

"Yejun, Sangwoo, both of you come to my office now!" The teacher yells.

_______________

[Kim Jinsoo]

After art, the day has been going by a lot quicker than it usually does. Typically each hour would feel like days, but I guess today is an exception.