Re-wrote

I re-wrote the thing, annnnndddd, how is ittttt?

Virgil was sat on his bed, home alone, wondering why his boyfriend won't talk to him.

Virgil has already called him about 15 times, and Roman still hasn't answered. He's starting to think he's just annoying Roman, but he needs to know that he's at least not avoiding him.

For that past 3 days, Roman has not said a single word to Virgil, and Virgil's really confused about the whole thing.

"Ring..."

....

"Ring..."

Please Roman...

"Ring..."

C'mon, I know you're there...

"Rin- Jelloo! If you're hearing this, that probably means I didn't answer, sorry about that. Hopefully we can talk later. Baii! If you want to send a voicemail, talk in three...two....one"

Virgil put the phone to his mouth. It took him a second to re-group. "Hey princey," Virgil's voice was all shakey, and he had to pause at some points so he wouldn't cry.

"Uhh, sorry for blowing up your phone," Virgil chuckled, " but...I just wanna make sure you're not ignoring me...I probably sound like an insane boyfriend, but....you haven't talked to me for the...p-past three days." Virgil felt a tear roll down his face, "if it's something I did, I'm s-sorry....I-I don't know what I did, b-but I know it's probably my fault.."

Virgil took a 7 second pause, trying to not cry, but it didn't work. He didn't make any noise, but his cheeks were basically drowning. He couldn't talk without crying, "i-I'm sorry, I-I'm a mess right now. But-I'm just repeating myself- I just wanna make sure you're not ignoring me...and that you could...tell me what I did."

"Voicemail sent"