Chapter Thirty Six

Start from the beginning

Sin actually thought about it. "I don't think it would hurt. Even though it doesn't sound like she filed any reports." He brought my hand up to his lips placing a soft kiss on it, causing me to maneuver in the bed until I was facing him.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow." I said, although technically it was tomorrow.

Sin froze for a split second before sporting a smile that didn't touch his eyes. "You really think you're ready to go back. with all the rumors?"

I groaned. "Sin, don't be my brother, or my dad right now. Just be..." I trailed off. I still didn't know what to refer to him as, relationship wise. Hayden was on my helmet about defining the relationship, but I didn't think we needed that. "Just be my Sin." I said finally trailing my hands into his hair.

He pulled me against him, making my skin extra warm. "I am. I want to know how you feel, Rory. The truth. Don't bullshit me."

Ian wasn't going to be at school. Though he had gotten out of jail just a day after homecoming, he had been expelled from our school. I didn't need to worry about running into him.

It didn't mean I didn't worry about it.

"I'm not going to let him force me into hiding Sin. I'm going to do what I can to get justice and then I'm going to put this all behind me."

He simply nodded his head, tugging at the ends of my hair to make me look up at him. "Rory, promise me that you won't keep anything from me." He said. His voice was low and it held every bit of seriousness he could muster up.

"I-"

"No." He cut me off, when I began to do what he asked. "I mean it Rory. You can't hide anything from me. Do you know how I felt, sitting in that hospital, watching you sleep with bruises he put on you, knowing that it wasn't the first time he marked you and I didn't do anything about it? That I still won't do anything about it? It kills me Rory."

I brought my lips to his because lately, that was the only thing that would calm him down when he got upset like this. He quickly brought his hand to the back of my neck, pulling me as close as physically possible to him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered when he tore his lips from mine, trailing them down my neck making me feel all sorts of things. "I was stupid."

he made a sound in the back of his throat before pausing, with his lips on my collar bone. "Promise me Rory. No secrets."

I would have promised him my right leg if it would have gotten him to continue with what he was doing."I promise Sin. No more secrets."

Saying the words automatically made my mind go to three different words that I had been terrified to say to him.

Did that count as a secret?

"Sin?" I said breathlessly as he made his way back up to my lips.

"Rory." He replied, gripping my chin and looking me in my eyes.

He was making this real hard.

"I-" I paused as he smiled at me like he knew exactly what I was going to say. Don't be a little bitch Rory. "I have a secret." I blurted out.

God I was such a chicken.

Sin's smile turned into a cocky smirk and I cursed him for being the arrogant yet lovable jerk that he was.

"What's that?" He asked, backing up a bit so that he could read my expression.

"I never told you my real name."

Woww... I was so afraid of telling him I was in love with him- which I'm sure he already knew- that I was willing to share my biggest secret ever. I really was a little bitch when it came to these things.

Sin's eyes flashed in mischief. "Oh, you mean Aurora Goode Vincent?" He asked in the cockiest tone ever.

I froze.

"How-"

Sin laughed, flipping me so that I was straddling him which-understandably- side tracked me.

"I read every single detail of your hospital charts Legs.  I have to say, I didn't really get to be as amused as I would have liked due to the circumstances."

I smiled. he hadn't used his dumb nick name for me since the incident. "You called me Legs." I mumbled playfully hitting him in the chest.

Now he looked embarrassed as he brought his hand to the back of his head before gripping my thighs to keep me from squirming. "Well, I sort of thought that maybe I shouldn't refer to you by a specific part of your body anymore. It seemed a little... I don't know , I've just been really trying to kick that habit."

That was it. That's how he got me. Sin was probably perfect you guys.

"I love you." I said confidently.

His grip on my legs tightened and his eyes hardened, basically peering through my soul. "Tell me again." he said trailing his hands up my body only to pull me down to meet his lips before I could answer.

I laughed, feeling unbelievably giddy inside as I pulled my self back from his so that I could look him in the eyes when I repeated myself. "I love you, Carson Westbrook."

He smiled like a kid in a candy store. "And I love you, Aurora Goode Vincent."

Okay, That wasn't it.