Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

“Hey babe” I spoke with a slur that ended in a hiccup.

“Jimmy what are you doing here?” she asked a bit pissed off.

“I wanted to see you” I spoke “I just can’t stop thinking about your beautiful brown eyes my little brown eyed girl”

“Jimmy your drunk”

“No silly you are” I chucked.

“Jimmy I can’t do this. I have my sister to watch and I don’t think I can handle taking care of two children.”

“Who says I’m a child” I asked being all serious but failed do to a sudden burst of laughter.  

“The one who’s drunk and laughing at everything under the Sun.” she stated without hesitation.

“My God, Jimmy your nose is bleeding” her mood changed from pissed off to motherly, yup she’s the girl for me.

I rubbed thumb under my nose “Well shit wouldn’t you look at that.”

“Ugh I can’t believe I’m saying this but come inside, I’ll help clean your nose.” She sighed “but I’m still mad at you.”

            After she spoke or let me in I walked into her flat. It was such a lovely flat two. I followed her into the bathroom where she told me to ‘sit on the toilet’.

“Here” she handed me a bunch of pieces of toilet paper. “Place this around your nose, like you’re going to blow it, and tilt your head back.”  

“Okay” I said a bit nasally. “Hey Hazel?”

“Yeah”

“Why are you taking care of me after what I did this morning and why didn’t you just slam the door in my face?” I asked as my drunken state started to become a bit emotional drunken state. “I’ve been such a prick to you.”

She heavily sighed, “Cause if I was in your situation you would have done the same for me.”

“I wouldn’t slam the door in your face either cause well that’s just rude and my sister is sleeping” she answered nonchalantly “Yes you were a prick this morning but you’re my prick.”

            That just made me smile. I don’t know why but every time I’m around her I feel so good like life can’t get better than this. She was just an amazing, kind, caring, sweet person and I’m over here bringing a prick to her. She deserves better.

“Alright I think the bleeding stop” she spoke not even in a whisper. “You can move the toilet paper now.”

            I moved my hand with the toilet in my hand, from my nose like she said. Hey and guess what she was right it did stop bleeding. Hazel grabbed a wash cloth from under the sink and made it damp. After she had made the wash cloth damp she gently cleaned off the dried blood that was under my nose.

            We were just looking into each other’s eyes. I gently grabbed her face while I stood up. My hand fit perfectly in her round face structure, my eyes still looking into her eyes. I quickly and softly planted a passionate kiss on her. It felt and probably looked like something from the movies. It was just wow. Fireworks exploded through my stomach, which never happened before. As we started to get more into it soon became almost make out session. I started to walk over towards the wall and put my hands on the wall while pushing Hazel against it. It just felt right.

“Jimmy stop” Hazel mumbled in a bit of a moan, I didn’t care I wanted to be her back door man right then and there.

“Jimmy please stop” she started to pull away.

“But Babe” I mumbled into her neck trying to kiss her more.

“No is no Jimmy.” She stated quiet boldly “You’re just drunk and don’t know what you want.”

“Oh know I do know what I want” I whispered into her ear “I want you.”

“No Jimmy just go to bed.”

“Why?”

“Cause you need sleep and I’m not dealing with this right now.”

            Well shit I guess I wasn’t getting any tonight, even with the girl I love. I followed Hazel towards her bed room. It was a really nice room. A full sized looking bed stood in the middle of the room, there was nice white and black sheets on it that seemed to perfectly fit. A dresser with a mirror attached stood in the one corner next to the closet and a desk on the other side that had a bunch a paper on it.

“Here you can sleep in my room tonight” she sighed.

“Where are you going to sleep?”

“Sarah’s room” she bluntly spoke seeming like she didn’t want to speak to me.

“And not with me?” I asked as I started to strip into my trousers.

“I just don’t want to deal with you right now…”

“Oh…”

“Yeah” she sighed trying not to look me in the eye. “Well goodnight Jimmy I’ll see you in the morning sweet dreams.”

“Same to you love” I replied before she fully left and closed the door.

            God damn Jimmy what did you do? Was it something I said or did? I don’t remember.  I slide into her nicely made bed. Her bed was really comfy, like too comfy. I rolled onto my side and took a deep breath in. This may seem really creepy but everything smelt like her and I just couldn’t be happier.

            ‘I can’t lose this one’ was all I thought before I drifted into my dream world or passed out as I should say.  

AN://

Hey guys! I'm REALLY sorry for not updating for the past couple weeks Ive been SUPER busy from the start of school to a Socail Distortion concert to a tour to a collage to tons of homework to being sick. Im super sorry. I just want to say thanks for reading this and not losing faith in this story. 

"What about updates?"

Good question....through nobody asked it... :(

I will try to update on the weekends during the school year so please bear with me. 

oncew again Thank You so much for the 993 reads and something amount of votes so dont forget to...Save, Read, Vote, Share, and please comment I want your feedback. 

'Peace and Love, Peace and Love' ~Ringo Star