Kol put a boom box in the table near the stage where there was also a laptop and some sound equipment, while Bonnie and Damon put some posters of the celebrities and movies of the time and April would help Caroline with the small details left, finally there was Klaus who was making sure the bartender wouldn't mess up everything.

"Do you think she will like it?" Caroline asked Klaus, feeling a bit nervous.

"She will love it. It's perfect. Just like you..." Klaus whispered and kissed Caroline passionately.

"Hey! Keep in your pants! I don't want to throw up today, thank you very much. I have an important task to do."

"Isn't just clicking play for the songs to start playing?" Damon asked, with his arm wrapped around Bonnie, as she hides her face on his chest to not laugh.

"It's way more than that. I also have to..."

"Press pause?" Bonnie asked and started laughing along with Damon.

"Oh... you guys think you're so funny... well... shut up!" Kol said upset.

"Kol, they are just playing. No need to get upset." April said, walking over to Kol and hugged him.

"Okay... I'm gonna text, Stefan. We need to be ready." Caroline said.

***

Stefan convinced Rebekah to go with him to high school, making her think it was to go to the roof.

"I think I saw a horror movie that started just like this." Rebekah said as they walked around the empty and dark hallway. "Did you know they play movies all night long now? Hundreds of them! So much better than those silly black-and-white pictures shows we used to go to."

"I don't know I kinda miss the old ones." Stefan said.

"Of course you'd say that. You've been obsessed with the 80s these last few days." Rebekah said rolling her eyes, but secretly liking to know more about the decade.

"You gotta admit it had its charm. Say Anything - Lloyd Dobler standing outside of a bedroom window with a boombox, desperately trying to get back the girl of his dreams." Stefan said looking at her, stopping walking and focusing only on her, the girl of his dreams. "Princess Bride - Wesley slays giants rats for love; Breakfast Club - one detention turns a bunch of outcasts into allies. It was a decade of love, friendship... the possibility of anything happening. I know you would love to live in that time..."

Stefan opened the gym door, making her get into the dark gym and then he turns on the lights and everyone yelled happy birthday

"Oh my God! You guys remembered?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"It was all part of the plan, sister." Elijah said.

"I don't know how you didn't figure it out. I mean, everybody knows prank day is April 1st."

"And because you never were here for the 80s we decided to bring the 80s to you. It was Stefan's idea." Caroline said.

"Yet, Caroline put that idea into something real. Like a goddess she created what she wished to make." Klaus said, admiring Caroline.

"Everybody help."

"Like if we had another choice..." Damon mumbled.

"I love it! You guys are amazing!" Rebekah said and hugged them, then Kol started to play the playlist he had made and Rebekah used the fact everyone was dancing to talk with Stefan.

"I hope you liked the idea." Stefan said.

"I loved it. Thank you... for everything." Rebekah whispered.

"I have something for you." Stefan said taking a small box from his pocket.

"That better not be a corsage." Rebekah said and Stefan opened the box, revealing it was a koala corsage.

"These were all the rage in the 80s" Stefan said, making her smile as he clipped it on her dress

"I guess it isn't that bad." Rebekah smiled. "Now let's dance."

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far and I hope you enjoyed the Stebekah moments in this chapter. When I made these gifs I couldn't help but imagine how awesome it would be if the writers had given this couple a chance.