Turned out to be...

Namjoon's PoV

I can't wait to propose to Y/N, but I should really call it something different before she gets the wrong idea...The flight's today, so I've got to tell the boys AND girls while still keeping it a secret. This is so exciting!!!

NJ: *whispers* Tae. Tae-Tae!

TH: *grunts and wakes up* Mmmm, yeah, what? I was having the most amazing dream about Kim Rye Young...

NJ: That girl from the Trainee Centre?? Give me a break! Anyway, I've got something MUCH bigger going on-

TH: OOOOOOOOH! *jumps out of his bed and plonks himself on Namjoon's bed* So, what's up hyung?

NJ: You guys and the girls HAVE TO keep this a secret, ok?

TH: I PROMISE! *bangs his chest like King Kong* It's an honour hyung!

NJ: Alright, alright! So.......I'm planning to ask Y/N to be my girlfriend!

TH: SAY WHAAAAAAT?? I was NOT expecting that! I have to tell the guys! *runs out into the hallway* 

GUYS- 3 THINGS!

1. WAKE UP- WE GOTTA GET READY! (angry murmurs)

2. YOU NEED TO KEEP A VERY IMPORTANT SECRET! (confused murmurs)

3. JOON-HYUNG IS ASKING Y/N OUT!!!

*everyone runs down the hallway and bursts into Namjoon's and Taehyung's room*

JM: Hey guys! I TOTALLY knew about this already, so I have the perfect idea-

NJ: What the hell is that noise??

JK: Don't worry, it's only Suga. He just about sleep-walked down the hallway, since I didn't DARE to wake him up...

*everyone cautiously stares at Yoongi, who is curled up next to Jimin [or J-Hope, whoever you ship!], sleeping*

JH: Well, why don't we go to the Planning Room and do this. It'll be WAY easier!!

*everyone cheers in agreement and runs downstairs to the Planning room*

SJ: Let's plan this thing! *reveals a massive drywipe board and lots of whiteboard pens*

JK: WOAH. We had all of this??

YG: Yes. Yes, we did. NoW lEt'S jUsT gEt ThIs OvEr WiTh So I cAn cOnTiNuE My NaP!!!!!!!

~le time skip- 10 mins l8r...~

NJ: Wow guys! Thanks so much for helping me do this, I really appreciate it!

SJ: I've also texted F/N 1 the plan.

JM: I sent a pic of it to F/N 2!

Y/N's PoV

WHERE THE HELL IS MY GUITAR?? I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND I STILL CAN'T FIND IT!!

*runs out into the hallway*

GIRLS! HAVE YOU SEEN MY GUITAR??

F/N 1: NO. WHY IS THA-

F/N 2: Y/N! OH MY GOSH!

Y/N: WHAT? DID YOU FIND IT??

F/N 2: NO! DON'T YOU REMEMBER??

Y/N: I WOULDN'T BE ASKING IF I DID!!

F/N 2: (to herself) Salty much. YOU LEFT IT AT THE BOYS' HOUSE ON THURSDAY! DON'T WORRY, I'LL TEXT JIMINIE!!

F/N 1: WAIT, I'LL TEXT HANDSOME!

Y/N: THANKS GIRLS! I might as well just text Joonie as well, but... ACTUALLY GIRLS, I'LL GO THERE IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES!