I'm back - 30 | high stakes

Start from the beginning

Aiden nodded, having not even glanced at his list. "You have to take a video of your teammate doing the challenge for it to count, and at the end, we'll tally them up." I take a moment to start looking over the list but Aiden scoffs, "Seriously Annalise!"

Both Ryan and Zach stand up nervously, "What is it, Aiden?" Ryan speaks up.

He looks him dead in the eye, "You're going to have to wear your underwear on the outside of your pants for the entire challenge." Ryan looked like he was about to throw a hissy fit, "And what's this about makeup and testers?"

I smirk, "You have to complete a full face of makeup using only testers, if any of the workers notice or you're asked to leave, you fail the challenge and don't earn the point." I cross my arms over my chest. 

"Well, that's nothing compared to yours," Aiden returns the gesture triumphantly.

I glance down at the list, "Ask a cashier about the nutritional facts of an inedible product? Piece of cake, we've got this ladies!" I say confidently. Aiden's picks are more of embarrassing dares than actual challenges, I can embarrass myself a bit for a trip to New York City.

I watched as both of our teams went over the list, "Shall we begin?" Aiden asks.

I nod, "The hour and a half starts... now!" Both groups rushed out the door, piling into cars. Us girls took my car since it was the newest we knew it's the fastest and we were planning to stay at the mall the whole time. We'd be able to ask many different people these humiliating questions.

It had already been an hour and we had managed to complete at least nine of the challenges. We got many weird looks, but also many points! "Excuse me, sir," I heard Summer stop a man. "Have you seen my cousin?" She asked, feigning innocence.

The man looked confused, "What does he look like?"

Then she began to complete the challenge, "He's like average height, bright, and I mean bright, orange hair. It's pretty curly, he loves to wear band t-shirts and he has the voice of an angel. Have you seen him?" 

"You mean Ed Sheeran?" That was the challenge.

She snorted, "My cousin's name is not Ed, it's Edward!" She corrected him. He rolled his eyes, walking away. But it didn't matter anyway, we had gotten the point for completing it. "How much time do we have left?" Summer asked, turning back to us.

I checked the clock, "thirty minutes," we'd completed ten challenges already. "One of you come with me, I'm going to do the cashier one." Daphne nodded, following. We walked into the food court next to where we were and I asked for a cup so that I could get a soda, "Excuse me, do you know the nutritional facts for this?" I asked, unashamed.

He raised a brow at me, "For the cup?" I nodded, "There are none, it's paper." I thanked him and we walked away with the video and our new point.

"Daphne, quick, do the fry one." I pointed to the large Chick-Fil-A inside the food court. 

After Daphne ordered a single waffle fry for ten cents, we met back up with Summer, who had recorded herself talking loudly on the phone, "No mom I swear, I don't know where they hid the body!" She'd gotten us a point, and a funny reaction video!

"Alright Daphne, your turn." 

We didn't have much time left, but we had such a long list of challenges. She nodded, checking the list. Once she'd picked one she went up to Summer and pretended to wipe a tear. "Summer, will you marry me? I know that our families hate us together, but I'd follow you anywhere." She quotes common rom-com lines.