Chapter 16: Family Date

Start from the beginning

They walked towards the roller coaster ride, and it just finished loading the passengers with the last bunch of people who were already waiting in line. The line was quite long since it was a popular ride in the park. Luckily, they managed to get a seat in the middle. Yeoul made sure to keep Minyeol securely between them and double checked the safety gear before the ride roll up.

"You are crazy Park Jimin" she complained.

He chuckled at her nervousness "What? It will be fun plus our Minyeol is a brave boy. He takes after me" ruffling his son hair, Minyeol smiled widely.

"I don't remember you being the bravest person on planet. Tch, show off. So you score nothing on this one" Jimin pinched her nose caused her to twig his ear lightly.

"Human change, so digest that Na Yeoul" the corner of his lips quirked into a pout.

How childish.

They watched the ride start to roll up the steep track and people were waving and waiting for their big moments, the drop.Not long after the ride sped down the tracks and they could hear people screaming in excitement and fear.

As for Yeoul, she most likely petrified since she's been holding Minyeol's hand tight but that kid had the audacity to slap her hand away so he could throw it in the air feeling the cold wind hitting his skin. This kid just spent half day with his daddy, and he already acted all bratty. She gritted her teeth, hoping the ride would end soon.

The hell ride finally came to an end and some already barfed at the corner as soon as they left the ride. Out of people who joined the ride, Minyeol was one of the youngest though the ride was not as challenging compared to the usual coaster for the adults but still it was dizzying.

"You alright son?" Jimin crouched down at his level, stroke Minyeol's back with a fatherly look.

He cracked a grin "It was fun appa, I want to try that again!" Yeoul shook her head.

"Not today baby. Next time okay when you grow a little older and taller? Maybe taller than your dad.." she smiled meekly teasing Jimin. Vengeance, obviously for agreeing to Minyeol's request.

Jimin stood "Wow im surprised since you love this smol guy after all" he cringed, poking his small finger directly against her forehead "You watch out" he smirked.

Baffled Minyeol watched his parents bickered like a 3rd grader and he could only crack an adorable smile "Appa, you promise me to get the bunny! GO GO!" he tugged Jimin's hand excitedly towards the booth full with different games and eye candy presents.

So, they spent few hours there trying out different rides and these time no more crazy one like roller coaster. Yeoul's warning was crystal clear, they didn't want to piss the mother off, bad move. After the tiring activities in the park, they went to grab lunch at Minyeol's favorite restaurant. According to Yeoul they would spend at least thrice a week here to get Minyeol's favorite udon. For a boy at his age, even the choice of his favorite food was matured and old.

Jimin will be leaving in an hour as he already promised with others, he would be on time so they could reach Seoul before midnight if Jin chose to drive like Dominic Toretto. He was walking Yeoul and Minyeol back home with Minyeol on his back, a piggyback.

He fall asleep since it was a long day, hence Jimin suggested them to take a walk instead. Jimin wanted to spend last hour with Yeoul before touring next week. God knows when he could come back and visit them again.

"Aren't you hot under that mask? You are sweating" Yeoul dabbed her hand on his forehead wiping off the sweat formed. Indeed, it suffocated him.

"Dont worry about me, but can you help me to pull it down so I can breath fresh air for few minutes" he requested with his not so cute voice.