You think you stand a chance to last ,against the ghosts of your past?

En başından başla

"But now I need to give Nathan back control. When I have control for too long, he may can fell unconscious and I will have full power, for a long time and he will wake up again after like 8 hours. Is a bit of a side effect of getting injected a virus." he says and before the others can say something to him he gives me back control and I fall to the ground. I gasp for air and my head's hurting a bit. He was right, I slowly began to run out of power.

"So, what do we do now?" Cristina asks curiously and helps me to sit up.

"Nate, do you know, where Amy is?" Singe asks before anyone can say a word. 

"No, we caught her and then Mark dragged her away when we continued to look after you." I say and hold my head with one hand. I feel like was on a ride on a carousel for way to long. 

 "We need to find her and the others." Steph says.

"But how? We can't get away without getting caught!" Cristina says a bit frusturated.

"Wait, I have an idea! We need to lure Seán and Matt in this room. I think Mark is out of range. But Seán and Matt aren't." Steph says and stands up quickly.

"Sounds like a plan. Who wants to play the bait?" Singe says and stands up too. 

"I do it. Then Nate and Cristina have a better chance to hold them back and I and Singe can speak to them easier." Steph says and is about to open the door. 

"Ok, let's do it then. We are prepared." I say and look to Cristina who looks at me with a determined look. We stand up and place ourselves behind the door. I just hope that Amy's alright...

Amy's POV:

My head hangs low. I don't know how long I'm already sitting here, but because of my tiredness and that everything hurts, I think that it must be a while. Since Mark and Dark and tied me to chair and left the room they never entered it again. I don't know if I should be happy about that or not.

Suddenly I hear a sound of a opening door and my heartbeath starts to increase. I'm getting more and more nervous with every footstep I hear. Then a two hands are touching both of my shoulders and I jump in surprise. I want to struggle but the hands hold me in place. I can feel that it is Mark. Dark's hands are too cold to be the ones on my shoulders. They remove the cloth in my mouth  and I take a bunch of deep breaths.

"Looks like somebody's out breath." Dark says and appears right in front of me. He has a bunch black smoke in his hand. I already know what he is going to do with me. Torturing me, so that Damy comes back and takes control over me. 

"No, please, Dark, don't do this, I'm begging you." I plead and try to turn my head away but Mark grabs forcefully my chin and forces me to look at Dark. I start to shake my head in fear. 

"Oh, Amy, don't be afraid, to be evil has also it's benefits." Mark says to me and I look up to him. He has a demonic and insane grin on his face. I can't believe that he said that. He's usually so kind and cute. 

"You see, Mark already understood. It's not that bad as you think." Dark says and grins towards Mark. 

"But now enough with the Small-Talk. Let us see your better side again." Dark says and Mark forcefully opens my mouth.

"Showtime!" both of them say and Dark puts the smoke in my mouth. I start to scream as a bunch of sharp and burning pain starts to kick in. I want to open my mouth but Mark keeps it shut. I look at Dark who has the most demonic and insane smile on his face that a person or demon can have. A pure nightmare.

I try to fight the pain as long as I can and my vision gets blurrier with every single blink. But I feel how I slowly lose control over my mind. 

"Let me out sister...then your suffering is over. I'm sure that you want that. See it positive, I can't hurt you, not YET. When Dark finally is able to seperate us, then you will know how evil you really are!" Damy says in my head with a bit of a calm tone. 

"I will NEVER give you the control over me again. NEVER!" I yell back to her. She only answers with a sigh and a huge headache starts to kick in next to the sharp and burning pain that alteady plagues me. My mind starts to become manipulated and dazed more and more. I yell as loud as I can but Mark's hand muffles the sounds of course.

She already told me that she and the other girls dark sides are different than the ones of the guys. They manipulate our minds and control us like puppets. They guys just don't have control over their body. We have it over our body, but not over our mind. When we and the dark sides are together, we are one person. When they take also control over our body, we change appereance. 

"Oh sister, you can't stop me, haven't you learn that from the last time? SOMEHOW I can take control over your mind. I just need to find the right methods." she says and my mind slowly starts to believe and follow every of her comands again. 

"Amy...give yourself to me...and our live will get better..." she says slowly and I stop to fight her inmediatly. My mind is now fully concentrated on our goals. Our future. Our BETTER future.

As I stop to scream and struggle Mark pulls his hands off of me and my head drops down. 

"Now, who's your best friend Amy?" Damy asks chuckling.

"You...." I say and start to giggle. 

"Good, Amy, really good..." she starts to chuckle and I quietly laugh with her. This is just the beginning!

Author Note:

Hey-Di-Ho people.
I think you wonder why I publish a chapter now and not on Friday. Well, I have one week of holiday because of Easter and that means that I have a LOT of time. That means that I try to do one chapter for every single day. When you want you tell me, how you like the story until now or if you have some ideas for future chapters. I can maybe add them to the story.

But anyways, see you in the next chapter. 
And stay crazy!

Peace!

~DeathFire