Test

Jacen's POV.

Two weeks later. . .

Jacen was walking into the palace dining room and found that everyone was talking to each other in concern.

"What's going on?" He asked.

The king turned to him. Oh! Jedi Rehala! My daughter, she's been poisoned!"

"What? How? When?"

"She was at the Capital with me and she took a drink from one of the waiters. It was poisoned."

"Why wasn't I called to join you both?" He asked.

"I don't know. I asked her the same thing early on and she said she didn't want to disturb you."

Jacen's heart was pounding. "Where is she?"

"She's at the medical station."

"I must go to her. I have to see her."

The king ordered someone to take him to the hospital. When Jacen arrived he entered the small room and saw her lying on the bed. Her eyes barely opened.

"Jacen?" She asked horsily.

"Lisia." He went to her side and held her hand. "Why didn't you have me go with you?" He asked with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She breathed.

"No. No, don't say that. There's nothing to be sorry for."

"We. . .there's-no time." She sighed.

"No. Don't talk that way. You'll be fine. You have to be fine. For your planet and for us."

She gave a weak smile.

Just then doctors came in. "I'm sorry, but we'll have to ask you to leave."

"But-"

"I'm sorry."

Reluctantly Jacen left the room.
As he went to the waiting room a nurse came up to him.

"Are you Jacen Rehala?"

"Yes."

"Someone dropped this off for you."

The nurse placed a small clear computer file in his hand. "Thank you. Did they give a name?"

"No. They just told me to give it to you."

Immediately Jacen went to the archives on Dantooine and put the file into the computer.

It read: 'Young Jedi Rehala, you do not know me, but I have heard very much about you. Only great things have been said if you. I'm terribly sorry we have to meet this way, but some things must be done. You see I'm afraid I am the reason for your love's untimely state. I was the one who had the poison placed in her drink, but here's the hopeful truth. I have a way to cure her. Yes, I know, poisoning the love of your life seems a bit extreme just to get your attention, but you will soon understand why I had to, My Young Apprentice. Here on this file you will find directions to where I am. Come to me and we will talk. Think carefully of your choice. Your love only has twenty four hours until the poison shuts down every organ in her body. Tell no one of this.'

Jacen's eyes widened.

Lisia had been hurt because of him. He didn't even have to think about it. He took the directions down and went to find whoever it was. Jason made it to a cave somewhere on the planet. It had taken hours to follow the directions. Igniting his saber he walked into the dark, cold cave. Once he was further into the cave, a ominous laugh sounded.