Rescue

Raina's POV.

The four left Maz's palace and headed for the forest with Luke leading the way. Before they left Luke had told lei to stay at the cantina with Winter so as not to exert herself, but she insisted on going along. Saying she was not some invalid that needed to be bed ridden.

"Be ready. Don't let your guard down." Luke whispered to them all.

Raina gripped her blaster on her left side, while being mindfully her lightsaber on her right.

They walked through the forest hearing the sounds of the planet's indigenous wildlife.

Suddenly Luke stopped, holding up his hand. He closed his eyes. Raina knew he was trying to sense for three different presence's.

"What is it?" Leia asked.

"This way." He answered, gesturing to their right past some brush.

They slowly approach the brush and crouched down when Luke signaled. They peaked over and saw the Imperial's ship. One of them, a male wearing a faded, worn, Imperial uniform, sat on the ramp. He had an Imperial blaster in his hands and was obviously on watch.

"Okay. So here's what we're gonna have to do." Luke began. "Raina you go around and take him out from behind while I distract him. Then we'll go in I'll take out the other guy and you get the boy."

"Got it." She answered back just as quietly.

"What about us?" Leia asked.

Luke glanced at her for a bit, before responding firmly. "You two stay here."

"What? Luke-" His sister started.

Luke turned around and cut her off.
"Leia, I mean it. Stay here. It's not safe. I know you aren't disabled, but you're almost nine months pregnant. If Han we're here he'd agree with me on this and you know we barely ever agree on anything."

Leia huffed. "It's my mission and my responsibility. I can't just let you two do this alone!"

"Leia, you have helped us. You helped us find Maz and you helped us find these guys. I get that you want to do more, but your help has to end here." He stated, before sighing. "You've got to stay away from the fire. Away from any danger. I don't know what Han and I would do if we lost you. Your my sister and his wife. . . Look, if you won't do it for me and Han then do it for your son."

Leia stared at him before nodding. "Alright. Fine. Go, but be careful."

Satisfied, he turned to Raina. "As soon as I take out the guy inside, you go in, get the kid and get out. Bring him here to them and then get outta here."

"Without you?"

"I'll catch up."

Raina have him a worried look.

"I promise."

She gave him a nod and started to go around behind the rogue Imperial.

Once she was at her mark she looked across the way and saw Luke peaking out behind the shrubs.

"Ready?' He asked.

"Ready.'

At that moment Luke walked out from behind the brush.

"Freeze!" The man shouted, holding his blaster up.

Luke held up his hands. "Woah. Hey, it's okay. I just saw your ship here and was wondering if you needed another hand on board?"

"No. We're good."
The Imperialist answered coldly.

Raina slowly crawled under the belly of the ship and peaked out from under the ramp. Luke didn't even glance at her, but he knew she was there.