Who Was She

Luke's POV.

A week earlier Leia and brought Ben to the temple to train under Luke.

*******************flashback******************
Leia walked off her cruiser with Ben walking behind her with a big travel bag. He seemed scared and confused. Luke could feel it. Luke waited nearby. As the two walked up he relaxed his posture remembering that this was his nephew. Not just another padawan.

"Good afternoon Leia." Luke smiled.

She smiled back and went over to hug him while Ben held onto her skirt.

"Hi, Luke." She whispered in his ear. "He's very unsure right now. Han didn't help the situation either."

Luke nodded understanding. He crouched down in front of Ben who unusually hid behind his mother.

"Hey, Ben." Luke grinned kindly.

"Hi." He answered monotone.

Luke looked up at Leia briefly, but then looked back at Ben thoughtfully before smiling. "Hey, how about we all go see your new room? It's pretty cool."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah! I think Aunt Raina even left something special for you in there."

"Really?! Mom, can I go see?"

Leia smiled. "Of course, you can!"

They all went into the temple and to Bens's new dorm room. The door slid open and they walked inside Ben cautiously entered still holding his bag. The walls were white and in the corner was a small bed with blue bedding. Luke felt warmth in his heart. Ben's favorite color was blue so Raina must have made sure that there was minimal, but present blue decor. It was rare that she did things like that anymore.

"Where's my present?" Ben asked.

"Well, where do you sense it is?" Luke asked.

Ben looked confused. "Close your eyes and try to figure out where it is." Ben hesitated but did it.

"Be calm," Luke instructed feeling Ben's frustration.

Leia watched holding her breath. Suddenly he opened his eyes and crouched down. He looked under the bed and found a box wrapped in blue paper.

"Very good." Luke praised him.

Ben grinned and opened it. Luke had actually gotten Ben the gift. He didn't want to bother Raina, but he thought it would be better to tell Ben it was from her.

Ben opened it and smiled. "Woah! A utility belt! Tell Aunt Raina thanks!"

He put it on and grinned while looking in the mirror. After taking him and Leia on a tour of the temple Leia knew it was time to leave. Luke stepped away while the two said their goodbyes. He overheard a little bit.

"I promise Dad and I will visit as much as we can. You're going to have so much fun here. You will learn so much with Uncle Luke."

"Dad said I'll turn into a crazy wizard who barely talks to anyone." "

Well... Dad was wrong. He was just upset. He doesn't understand Jedi things. Things having to do with the Force. Being connected to it like you, and your uncle are."

"You're not connected to it?"

Leia hesitated. "Everyone is connected to it, but certain people have a more special bond with it. I do to, but I chose my path. This path. This one belongs to your uncle, your aunt, and you."