What To Do About Ben

Luke's POV.
It had been two years since Raina and Luke had lost heir baby. Since then, a lot had happened. Leia had been neck deep in political disagreements and Han was off most days training new young people for the military. Ben was now eight and Breha was five. Breha was just like her mother and Ben was like his father, though he was closer to Leia.

As for the temple side of things, Jacen had suddenly retired from being a Jedi. Luke and Raina tried to talk him out of it, but he explained that he needed to go and be in his own for a while after all that had happened with Annalisia. Luke told him he would always be welcomed back if he ever decided to return. He had left Coruscant all together and no one knew where he had gone.

As for Luke, he had decided to start another temple away from the hustle and bustle of Coruscant. He mainly wanted to do it for Raina. He knew she needed to get away from the chaos of the city. For her, he started a new temple on Alt-Palmaré. He took half of Coruscant's students, Jedi and Masters and took them to Alt-Palmaré. The Coruscant temple had a fifty students, fifteen Jedi and six Jedi Masters. The new temple had 50 students, 15 Jedi and six Jedi Masters including himself and Raina.

 The new temple had 50 students, 15 Jedi and six Jedi Masters including himself and Raina

The planet was quiet and calm. The climate was tropical. The planet had one sun and three moons. In their culture the moons and sun had a name. Janus was the name for the sun. It meant new beginning since the day brought a new beginning to all. The moons were named, Greer meaning guardian of the night, Agra meaning love, and Amhrán meaning quiet song. While living on Raina's home planet Luek had realized just how musical and beautiful their culture was. They found beauty in all of nature and music in nature as well. The people were kind, quiet and reflective. They were very humble and also courageous. The cities were a mix between ancient ruins and modern technology. They used nature to inspire everything they built or crafted.

Luke and Raina had been distant as of the last couple years. After the miscarriage Raina retreated into herself. She didn't want to talk to anyone or do anything besides train and teach. The two of them hadn't barely shared an intimate moment together since before the loss. Luke was devastated. Both for his baby and for the relationship with his wife. She still loved him he thought, but the further away she grew from him the more he worried. He loved her so much and only wanted to console her. He wanted to grieve the loss together, but she couldn't. He understood her pain and knew she needed time.

Luke was meditating in the meditation room when he felt a presence coming down the hall toward the room. "Leia."
"Luke." 
A moment later Luke opened his eyes and saw his sister standing in front of him. She was dressed in a long purple gown with a grey cape. He was very surprised to see her.

"Leia! What brings you here?" He untangled his legs to stand and hug her.

"Some important business, but I also missed my brother." She said hugging. "Sorry to interrupt your meditations."

"Oh no it's okay. I'm just glad to see you. I've missed you too."

"How is Raina?" She asked concerned.