Chapter 18*

*months later*

Angel's P.O.V.

It's a day before winter break starts and I'm sitting in 7th period listening to Ms. Walter's give her boring lecture of the day. 5 more minutes of this hell hole and I can go home and pack.

I'm going to visit Cam up in L.A. It's not that far from San Diego. We've kept in touch. I would've visited him every weekend, but my mom doesn't want me to leave again. Too damn protective. 'You almost got kidnapped last time' I mocked her voice in my head. But Cam and I call, text, and skype. Today after school I have to skype Cam and I feel like putting a twist to it.

I was too busy thinking to notice someone was trying to talk to me.

"Huh?" I asked. I picked my head off my desk and looked for the person. It was Jace, the guy sitting next to me. I'll admit he's pretty cute, but I have Cam. He asked me out but I told him I wasn't looking for a relationship right now. I already told you I'm a bad lier.

"Hey Angel, I was wondering if you wanna work on the project together." Jack said leaning towards me, a little took close.

"What project?"

"The one Ms. Walter's just assigned." Jack said in a 'duh' tone.

"Uh-sure." I smiled but then it faded away as I realized I was going to Cam's for the two weeks. "Shoot, when is it due?"

"The day after we come back. Here's the paper." He handed a paper with instructions to create an essay with a powerpoint for History.

"Jace, I'm going somewhere for winter break. I won't be here in time. We'd only have a day to do it."

"I know, that's all you talk about. But we can do it. We can text, and skype. Can you skype?" Jace asked with a hint of hope in his voice and something else.

"Of course." I responded right as the bell rang. I got up and put my backpack on. "I'll text you later. I have to go home."

I hugged him but before I let go I could've sworn I heard him say,"You'll be mine." I shrugged it off and began walking to my car. I noticed someone leaning against the hood of my car.

As I got closer I realized who it was. I grunted and got out my keys.

"Hey babe can we talk?" George asked.

I unlocked my car and opened my door. "No. Now get the fuck away from me or I'll cut that thing you call a penis off and shove it up your ass. Then you'll have a reason to act like you always have something up your butt." I yelled at him and got in my car slamming the door.

I heard my passenger door open and it shut. I looked over to have someone grab the back of my neck and thigh into a rough kiss. I pushed him away and punched him in his jaw. I held my hand in pain as I yelled,"Get out!" George muttered some curses as he held his jaw, but was smirking.

"You'll regret that." Was George's words before he shut the door leaving.

"Fudge." I started my car and began driving home. I parked my car and locked it running into my house. "Hello? Anyone home?" I yelled.

I heard nothing so I locked my front door. I made sure all the shades were closed and all the doors were locked. I ran up to my room and locked my door behind me.

I turned on my stereo system to Pandora and it played some music. I closed my curtains and dimmed the lights. I set up some candles and lit them. I went into my closet and grabbed my mini suit case. And and and...

I opened it and sighed. Everything looked in place. Untouched. I grabbed the lingerie and put it on. It was purple and lacy. It was a bra that had a see though film cascading from the bra covering my stomach. The bottoms were boy shorts that were just the same fabric as the part covering my stomach.