Chapter 16*nash*

Angel's P.O.V.

I layed there in Cams arms, thinking about everything that just happened. I looked up at Cam as he was sleeping. I admired his features until I heard a knock on my door. I sat straight up and gasped as I was hit with freezing cold air. I shook Cam making him wake up.

He slowly opened his eyes then smiled as he looked at my naked body. "Damn. You need some clothes or I'm gonna get hard just from looking at you." Cam groaned reaching his hand down under the blankets.

"Uh-we both need to get changed, because someone's at the door." I said quickly.

He had a confused look on his face then realization hit. I already had my underwear and pants on. Cam stood up looking around the room in circles.

"Cam!" I said getting his attention as I put on my bra. I pointed to them and he said 'oh'. I rolled my eyes and threw on my shirt. I sprayed some perfume in the room and on myself trying to get the smell of sex off. I fixed up my hair while Cam made the beds.

Another sound on the door made me say,"One second!" Cam sat on the edge of my bed with his hands down his pants. "Cam what are you doing?"

"I need to fix my wood!" Cam explained quickly. I shook my head and ran to the door.

I opened the door to see Nash. "Hey what's up? Come in." I gestured.

"I'm good, what took so long for you to answer the door?" Nash asked sitting across from Cam.

Cam looked at me and I said,"We were playing." Okay it wasn't the best but I'm not good at lying.

Nash wasn't looking me in my eyes. He was looking at my neck. "What?" I asked.

"Um your neck has..."

I walked into the bathroom to see I had some love bites. I felt so embarrassed. I couldn't do anything about it so I just walked back out awkwardly.

"You guys were 'playing'" Nash said putting air quotes when he said playing. My face flushed as I sat next to Cam.

"So what happened with Matt?"

"Matt? I don't know. When he came here this morning he was all good but he was sad when he left." I responded.

"What did you guys do?" Nash asked.

"Um-" I said then explained everything. Cam tensed when I said Matt kissed me and I liked it. I ignored it and continued.

"Shit. You don't see it?" Nash asked me.

"See what?" I replied confused.

"He's in love with you." Nash replied flatly.

Cam got up and stormed out of the room. "Cam!" I whined.

"Just let him. He needs a breather."

I nodded and fiddled with my fingers. "Nash-can I ask you something?"

His blue eyes flickered towards me. He shrugged and said,"Sure."

"Remember when you went outside of the hotel to get a fan?" I asked. Nash nodded. "Well when we were going to get you Cam told me...last time you did that you got a girl pregnant."

Nash's P.O.V.

I sat there for a while looking at the ground. "Yea I got her pregnant, but she's had a miscarriage. She was only 16 but my hormones went crazy."

*FLASHBACK*

We were in Dallas, and the boys decided to go to Carters room. I stayed behind to have some-me time.