Chapter 13

I'm sorry I had to fix the name. Someone pointed out that it was Angel not Jennifer. Thank you! sorry I just got confused. While I was at it I fixed some spelling errors. I'm sorry if anybody finds errors. ♥♥

Angel's P.O.V.

I answered Cams facetime and saw him smiling. He always made me smile.

"What's up?" I asked positioning my phone so I could go on my laptop at the same time. I went on Twitter.

"Nothin much...I was just thinking of you." Cam said blushing.

I looked at him and smiled saying,"Awww that's sweet." I look back at my laptop my smile slowly fading due to the concentration of reading the tweets.

"Hey so I was wondering if you wanna hang out tomorrow?" Cam said hesitantly.

I stopped typing and looked at him sympathetically. "I'm sorry. I already made plans with someone." Cam looked hurt, but he quickly wiped the frown off his face and force a smile. "If you want you can join us."

"Sure can I bring some people?"

"Of course."

I continued on Twitter and he just sat there staring at me. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and saw him biting his lip and smirking. I waited a few more seconds then looked back at him.

"What?" I asked picking up my phone and checking my face for anything.

"There's nothing on your face... besides beauty." Cameron said smiling.

I smiled back and said,"So how have you been?"

"I miss you."

I froze but then continued typing. "I don't know what to say."

"Come on! Okay I messed up-"

"Three times." I said cutting him off.

"Yeah, but can't I have another chance?"

I looked at him then looked at the time on my laptop. 9:20. I didn't want to shatter his heart so I just said, "Cameron, meet me at the beach at 10:00 am. tomorrow morning. I gotta go bye."

"I love you." Cam said a tear slipping.

"Ily." I said and hung up. Wait- Shit! He's gonna take it the wrong way!"

Cameron's P.O.V.

"Cameron, meet me at the beach at 10:00 am. tomorrow morning. I gotta go bye."

I felt so torn and a tear slipped. "I love you."

"Ily." Angel said then hung up. My breath hitched. She loves me. Don't get your hopes up! But then again...

¤¤¤¤¤¤the next morning¤¤¤¤¤¤

I woke up feeling fresh and happy. it was around 9:30 so I hurriedly changed into trunks, sandals, and grabbed a towel. I couldn't wait to see her again. I brushed my hair and sprayed some cologne. I texted Nash, Hayes, and Carter in a group chat. They were the only ones who were closest to Nash and I.

C:Hey guys wanna come to the beach with me and Angel?

N:Wait you guys are back together?

H: I'll go pick me up.

CR: Yeah I'll come pick me up too please.

C: No, she just invited me and I can invite some guys so Nash wanna come.

N: Sure.

C: You guys have 10 minutes.

I turned my phone off and walked downstairs to Nashs room. I knocked on it and he said come in. I walked in and he was putting on sandals.