Shawn

Angel's P.O.V.

*The next morning*

I woke up to soft knocks on my door. Let's just say I'm the lightest sleeper, and I even hold a Guinness world record. Just kidding I don't but you get the point. I got up not even thinking about my appearance and opened the door.

"Miss me?" A familiar choice said.

OH MY GOD! I started screaming and tried to close the door but Mike's foot stopped it I ran into my bathroom and locked it. I sat in the bathtub and heard pounding on the bathroom door. Shit! My phone is on my bed.

I heard one final thud and the door flung open. I screamed and Mike wrapped his hand around my neck choking me. I tried to rip his hand off my neck but he was too strong.

"Haha I got you now! Those fuckers ain't gonna help you anymore, because I shot every single one of them. Mike pulled a Desert Eagle out with a silencer and put it to my head.

I had tears coming out of my eyes and Mike pulled the trigger.

I woke up with a startle realizing it was just a dream. My blanket was wrapped around my neck and I heard knocks on my door. I am a heavy sleeper, not a light one even though my dream said I was...

Anyways I looked through the peep hole, learning from my dream, and it was just Shawn. I opened the door and said,"hey." groggily.

Shawn just stood there with his hands in his front pockets and then he saw my face. He came towards me and wiped tears off my cheeks. He hugged me and whispered,"It'll be alright. You're safe with us."

I didn't realize I was crying. I guess my dream was pretty powerful. I let him in my room and went to my bathroom. I saw what a mess I was. I was drooling, I had a rat's nest, and I was crying. WTF! I looked like that infront of Shawn! I fixed myself up and walked out and sat next to him on the edge of my bed.

"Why were you crying?" Shawn asked quietly.

I told him my dream and he pulled me in a hug. He let go and said," Well good thing they are just dreams." After a long pause he said,"You sing really good, like I couldn't believe my ears."

"Thanks...I'm more of a shower singer. You guys are the only ones that have heard me sing-well except for my family." I said blushing. I looked right into Shawn's eyes and he looked at mine. I looked away and felt his finger lift my chin up and him softly kiss me-I know I say softly but this was temperpedic soft.

I pulled away and said,"I'm sorry Shawn but we're just friends."

He simply nodded and said,"I understand." He got up and was about to leave when he turned around and said,"I almost forgot to tell you, Cam-" He paused then continued,"Cam wanted me to tell you that we're just going to the beach after noon. Wanna come?"

"Yes. I'll meet Cam at his hotel room and I'll go with him." I replied.

He turned around and muttered barely audible,"Damn you Cam." Then Shawn stepped out the door and said bye.

I sat there on my bed and touched my lips. What just happened? Does Shawn like me? I looked at my door and then got up and started getting into my bathing suit. it was just a basic white bikini. I put on a pair of shorts, and got sunglasses and put them on top of my head. I grabbed my phone and purse and went to Cams room.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later Cam opened the door squinting. "Hey Cam... aren't we going to the beach?" I caught him staring at my boobs and lifted his chin so he would look at me.

Cam blushed,"Yea, I almost forgot. Come in." He opened the door and I walked past him. His bed was a mess so I sat on a chair.

I noticed Nash's bed was made and I didn't hear him so I asked Cam,"Where's Nash?" When I looked at him my heart skipped a beat. He was just standing there in his boxers. I just stared. For a long time.

"Sorry this is what I sleep in. Just boxers." He went into his drawer and started looking for trunks. He was so perfect. Cam also had a nice ass, it was big for a guy but not too big. Just perfect. He noticed me staring and I quickly looked away. He laughed quietly then went into his bathroom.

I heard noises in the bathroom and I said,"Cam, Shawn kissed me today." The noises stopped, but then they continued.

"Oh yea? Did you like it?" Cam asked me.

"I don't know. Well, yes and no. You see it was nice but I like someone else."

I saw Cam came out of the bathroom with swimming trunks on and his hair spiked. He walked over to me and leaned in putting his hands on the arms of the chair. He kissed me and I kissed back.

We continued to kiss and he layed me on a bed. I wrapped my legs around him and he layed on top of me making me have butterflies. He kissed me on my neck and he left a hickey for sure. I heard the door open and Nash walked in.

"Come on Cam! Not on my bed." Nash whined as he out some sodas on the table.

Cam got off of me and helped me up. I held Cams hand and he looked at it then smiled at me.

"Awww! Cam and Angel sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-." Nash got cut off by Cam.

"Come on hurry up and get ready so we can go to the beach!" Cam said.

"Okay okay." Nash said going into the bathroom to get changed.

I heard a knock on the door and Cam let go of my hand to open it. He hugged some of the guys and they all came in. They took some flexing selfies with each other. Cam came back to me pecked me on the lips and held my hand.

"Alright guys let's go!" Cam said excitedly. Some of the guys saw us holding hands and they pointed it out to other people. One of them was Shawn. He looked so hurt, and I felt bad. He's nice and sweet but I don't like like him.

We all finally left the hotel and were on our way to the beach!

♥Thanks for reading. I will try to update later today if I have time. Until then see ya. Peace. :) ♥