Love at first sight

Angel's P.O.V.

"I be banging on yo body,

they be banging on our wall,

while they dreamin you be screamin

now they banging on our door!

Sometimes she call me Trey,

sometimes she say tremaine,

when it's all said and done,

but the neighbors know my-" I sang while taking a shower.

I got cut off by my brother, Jesus,telling me,"Mom said if you don't stop playing that music and singing you can't go to the fagcon thing today."

"You asshole it's MAGCON!" I yelled turning my music down. Jesus always says stuff like that to get me mad. All of my friends that have brothers and sisters get along with another but Jesus and I don't.

When I was done taking a shower I got dressed into some jean shorts, a loose white tank top with a black bandeau covering my strapless bra, my black vans, and lastly I threw on some jewellery.

I decided I was going to put my brown hair half up half down curl the hair that is down and then curl my ponytail. I put a hot pink bow on top of my hairbret making my smile at myself with satisfaction. I don't like to wear makeup so I didn't put any on. I went downstairs into my kitchen to see my brother had a few friends over.

One of his friends, David, looked over at me and said,"ooh someone looks pretty today-not like you don't every other day. "Jesus hit him on the arm.

I simply replied,"thanks." and got a banana and went upstairs to my room. (I just reread this and that sounds sooo bad.. lol)

My phone was ringing so I picked up saying,"hello?" with a mouthful of banana.

"Hey it's me, Chris." My ex-boyfriend.

"What! You have 5 minutes." I replied not wanting to hear his voice right now.

"Babe, I didn't mean anything I did with that the girl! She came onto me, and I didn't know what to do." Chris explained.

"Okay, you so didn't know what to do, when I opened my door and saw you laying next to-MY SISTER! You are 17 and she's 20 you- you-. Know what don't call me ever again. I'm tired of hearing your bull shit! I gotta go." I hung up the phone in disbelief not believing any word he said.

I got my car keys, my necessary items and left a note for my mom on the fridge. I started walking through the door when I heard David comment," Damn I'd like to tap that!" I closed the door hearing a loud Ow! My bro may be mean sometimes but he's got my back.

I got into my Ford Shelby Cobra GT500. I drove over to my idols.

*1 hour later*

I was waiting in Cameron's line holding some of his merch, for him to sign. I had my iphone ready to take a picture with him. Finally it was my turn.

Cam's P.O.V.

I said bye to this girl and then I looked at the next girl. Damn. My jaw dropped. You know the sound where it sounds like glitter is falling- well anyways that's what I heard when I saw her. She smiled sweetly handing me some stuff to sign. While I was signing them, I would peek at her.

When we were taking the pictures I held her hips while she was  in front of me. We were like puzzle pieces fitting perfectly together. She turned around and we took a selfie of her kissing my cheek then one of me doing it to her.

She checked me out and stopped at my junk. She started giggling and blushing, grabbing her items. I looked down, and I tried to relax letting my boner fall. I felt so embarrassed. She turned around walking backwards. She winked and bit her lip turning around. I watched her walk away until couldn't see her anymore. I couldn't stop thinking of-her the rest of the day.

♡Please add this to your library I will be updating very soon! Thx!♡