Chapter 9

Angel's P.O.V.

The elevator door opened and we all walked in. After a few moments of awkward silence Cam said,"At least Matt isn't with us." We laughed real quick then stopped when the doors opened. I heard screaming girls, I mean they were already screaming but whatever.

I saw Nash walking through the mob of girls outside of the building taking pictures when he stopped. We went through the doors and started pushing through the crowd as they were swarming. I felt someone tug my hair but they let go as I turned around.

We finally made it to Nash and Cam grabbed his shoulder.

Cam's P.O.V.

I grabbed Nash's shoulder and he turned around and looked at me. He was smiling. "Remember what happened last time?" I said in his ear. Nash stopped smiling for a second and he hugged me. I heard awws from the crowd of girls.

We were on our way to the hotel doors when I felt a hand shoot down through my pants grabbing my ass. I grabbed her hand and yanked it out. I saw Angel and things looked pretty bad. There was a big circle around her and this other girl. I guess the other girls name was Madison. Nash and I got to the front just incase.

"That's my man so stay away from him you slut!" Madison said in Angel's face. Madison was wearing short shorts, and if they could've been shorter I'm pretty sure she would've worn them. She wore a bandeau and her boobs were hanging out. Basically she was a slut x4.

Angel was just standing there chill and smiling with her hands behind her back. "It's so ironic that you are saying that, because I don't think you've seen a mirror lately." 50% of me wanted to intervene, but the other 50% wanted to see what happened so I stood there by Nash. It got so quiet. Like no noise at all.

"Why don't you go back where you came from." Madison said with her jaw clenched.

Angel turned around and said,"Oh! So she's a slut and a racist. Now I understand!"

Madison stomped to Angel and grabbed her wrist trying to pull Angel to the ground. Once Angel realized what was going on the gained her balance yanking her wrist out of Madison's grasp. Angel put her hair up and put her phone in the ground. "Don't get mad because you know it's true." Angel said.

Madison looked shocked and mad but put her phone on the ground and tied her hair. They stared circling and soon Madison ran at Angel screaming. Madison punched her in the face. Angel then grabbed Madison's arms and threw her to the ground with a smack. Madison layed there and slowly got up. She stared at Angel with hatred and waited for Angel to make a move first this time.

Angel casually walked up to Madison and Madison swung. Angel ducked and punched Madison in the stomach. Madison doubled over and I got worried that Angel was gonna seriously injure this girl. Where the hell are the security?

I looked around and saw that on the outside of the ring the girls were blocking the guards from interrupting the fight. I looked back and saw Madison sitting on top of Angel. Shit!

Madison went to hit Angel in the face but Angel moved her head to the left and Madison's knuckles met the concrete. "Fuck!" Madison yelled. Her knuckles were bleeding and she held it.

Angel took the chance and pushed Madison off of her. She punched Madison in the face causing blood to appear and said with a smile,"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." Madison layed there holding her face crying. I saw blood and I looked at Angel. She had a red spot on her face from being punched with some scrapes and a forming bruise on her wrist. Angel's knuckles on her right hand were bleeding but not too bad. I grabbed her phone and the Jack's and Nash stood there in shock. The girls started whispering and I smirked.

All 5 of us walked into the elevator and we're quiet. I felt Angel go limp and I held her up. She held her head and said,"I'm tired." Her adrenaline rush was probably gone.

The doors opened and we all went to her room. She layed on her bed and I got some advil from her purse. I handed that to her and a water bottle. She took some pills and I shooed the guys away. When they were gone Angel whispered,"I'm tired I'll talk to you later after a quick nap." She got under the covers and layed on her right side.

I turned off the lights and took off my shirt. I layed behind her under the covers and put my arm around her waist. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Angel said and with a yawn she fell asleep.

Angel's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. Shit it's so bright! I squinted my eyes and it was only 3:38 pm. I sat up and I felt better. I grabbed my phone and I had a lot of texts from Nash and a little from the Jacks.

I turned around and saw Cam was still sleeping. He was laying on his back so I sat on his lap and layed my head on his chest. Cam put his arms behind his head and yawned.

He looked at me and I sat up. I got off of him and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. I came back out and he was putting his shirt on. I kissed him then grabbed my phone and purse.

"So how did you do that out there?" Cam asked.

"Let's go to the Jacks room cause that's where all the guys are. I'll tell you there because I know they're gonna ask the same thing." I said and smiled.

We walked to the Jacks hotel room and heard some screaming. I looked at Cam and he looked at me. We knocked and Shawn opened the door. Shawn and Cam did a bro hug and we walked in.

It was a disaster.

♥Leave a vote, comment, follow me for more "books" to come, or just simply add this to your library if you already haven't so you get notified when I update. I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. Peace.♥

Follow me:

TWITTER: @GAMERGURL325
INSTAGRAM: @tacinah