“Whatever. So how do I look?”

He backed away a little and stared at her face. “Wow! You really look cute in that headband. Come here, let’s take a picture.”

He grabbed her shoulders and hugged her sideways. She was surprised at his action. But she still posed gamely in front of the camera. In the picture, he had his arms around her shoulders while she was doing a V sign. They both had wide smiles on their faces.

“Cute!” He said while looking at their picture.

She felt her cheeks warming up at his compliment. So she walked ahead to try to hide how much she’s blushing.

“Hey! Wait for me.” He called after her.

They decided to visit the animals first.

They saw a sleeping panda and took a few pictures with it. Then they fed the red panda and some giraffes. They also saw camels, an elephant and a bear playing with a pole.

It was terrifying when they went to see the tigers and lions. They were inside a metal caged car while driving around the area. But both Taehyung and Roseanne can’t help but feel a bit scared during the whole ride. They also had fun though, especially when they fed them with fresh meat and the beasts were eager to have them.

“Hey Rosie, are you sure you don’t want to see the baby monkey?”

“Oppa, I already told you I don’t want to!” She answered with her voice raised a bit.

“Alright. Geez, I’m just making sure.” He answered defensively.

She looked down after feeling bad at what she just did. Without looking at him, she explained herself.

“I’m sorry, Taehyung-oppa.” She sighed before continuing, “When I was still a kid, I had an incident while visiting the zoo. I was about five years old then. Jimin-oppa and I were playing with a baby monkey. And I was wearing this cute hairpin on my hair which my appa brought for me from their travel in Hongkong. Then suddenly, the monkey grabbed the hairpin from my hair. I shrieked because of shock. I held the monkey’s hand to get my hairpin back but it slapped my hand and ran away with my hairpin. The staff ran after it. But when I got my hairpin back, it was already ruined. I bawled right then and there. I never stopped crying even though my parents promised to buy me a new one. I was really upset about it because that hairpin was my favorite. And then . . . I got hospitalized. I was crying too hard that I stressed myself out. I had a bit of trauma from that experience. So that’s why . . .”

He held her cheeks to make her face him. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have . . .”

“It’s okay. You didn’t know anyway.” She said with a shy smile.

... ... ... ... ...

They played some games after eating lunch.

“Rosie you could have pretended you can’t shoot well.” Taehyung whined. “I could have won you that plushie myself.”

“Oppa, you didn’t even hit one target.” She answered nonchalantly while trying to fit her plushie inside her bag.

“Ya! I almost hit that last target, you know. If only you did not distract me.” He muttered his last sentence.

How can I possibly focus in looking at the target in front when she stands just a feet from me? I can’t help but whiff her sweet scent. It was delightfully intoxicating. And she was adorably staring at me the whole time I was playing the game. No sane man can focus on something else when your girl is right beside you with her attention solely on you. And I concede . . . I’m never in my right mind when she’s with me.