Chapter 23 - War.

"Sombra!" You yelled but Celestia blocked your view.  

"Now with him here, you will be banished." She said. You growled and turn to run but saw Twilight and her friends moved to block you and they had the elements.

"I'm not going down without a fight." You said and ran over, kicking twilight with your hind hoofs but with your strength gone, it did nothing. 

"Nice try." Twilight said and you saw them powering up the elements but then they stopped, eyes wide. You turned and saw Sombra standing behind you. You looked and saw the crystal ponies all fighting. It looked like Sombra put them under a spell.    

"Sombra!" Celestia yelled and turned to face her. 

"Your too late. (y/n) has been drained of her earth pony strength." She said. Sombra smiled. 

"Perfect." He said. You looked surprised but heard screams and turned, seeing Twilight and her friends were now in chains. 

"You see. I'm glad you captured (y/n). You lead yourself and all of Equestria to its doom. I now will rule." He said. Luna jumped into the sky and fired a blast of magic at him but Sombra stood his ground and adsorbed it. Luna landed with a shock face and Sombra smiled, firing it back. Luna was blasted back and hit a pillar, falling to the ground. He ran up and put his horn to her forehead. Luna, who was struggling to get away fell to the ground once more. 

"Sister...He took my power." Luna said and Sombra turned around, a scowl on his face and he took a step foreword. 

"I'm also glad you captured (y/n) because now, I do have a reason to hurt you." He said and brought his hind leg down, smashing Luna's wing. Luna screamed.

"Luna!" Celestia yelled. Cadence Flew at him but Sombra moved and kicked her. She flew back and landed near Celestia. 

"He's to strong." Cadence said as Celestia helped her up. 

"I have an Idea." Celestia said. You stepped closer, listening to them while there backs were to you. 

"You attack, I will be behind you and I will remove his powers." Celestia said. Cadence nodded, flying up. Celestia got ready but you ran in front of her.

"I won't let you hurt Sombra!" You yelled. Celestia growled and smacked you. You fell to the ground, blood coming out of your mouth. 

"Do not try me now (y/n)." She said but Cadence screamed, make you both looked. Sombra just took her powers and was walking up to Celestia. She backed up a bit and Sombra helped you up. 

"You OK pet." He asked. You nodded, looking at Celestia. 

"Give me my Earth pony strength back." You demanded. 

"Never." Celestia said. Sombra smirked. 

"Have it your way." He said and disappeared. Celestia looked around. 

"Where are you?" Celestia yelled. 

"Right here." Sombra said, appearing behind her. She turned and Sombra moved, putting his horn to her forehead. She screamed before falling. Sombra smiled and walked over to you. 

"(y/n)." He said. You smiled.

"Sombra." You said.