Chapter 1 - Your Cutie Mark.

(y/n) - Your name

(c/c) - Coat color

(m/c) - Mane color

(e/c) - Eye color

You sighed as you sat under a tree. The wind blew your (m/c) mane into your (e/c) eyes. You shut them and stood up but hit your head on a low branch that you didn't see.

"Ow." You whined, rubbing your head. You opened your eyes after moving your mane from your eyes. You saw some ponies laughing at you and sighed. It always hurt when they laughed but you were used to laughing. With a cutie mark like yours, who wouldn't laugh. You started to walk but tripped on a rock and fell. More laughing. You started to cry and ran off to your hut. It near Foggy Bottom Bog so almost no pony comes over. you walked in and sat on your couch. You stared at the ground before looking at your cutie mark. It was a salt shaker that was tipped over and spilling some salt.

Bad luck. That was your talent. Even as a filly you would always trip or fall or end up in pain. One time you fell and caused a domino effect that caused sweet apple acres to lose a whole days worth of apple cider. Rainbow Dash never forgave you as she was behind you. You knew you shouldn't hide because of your cutie mark, but each time you tried to do something, it just followed you. You shook your head and stood.

"OK (y/n), stop wallowing in self pity." You said to yourself and walked into your kitchen. You began to make a salad. It was something you noticed that your bad luck never followed you. When your were a filly, you thought you would get one in cooking, but once this tipped salt shaker appeared, you knew you would never become a cook. You sat down and began to eat.

Once finished and dishes done, you walked out of your house, heading to town with a bag. You needed more food. You always got a weeks worth of food so you wouldn't have to come to the market more then you had to. Once there, you saw Applejack selling her apples. You frowned but you needed apples so you walked over.

"H-Hello Applejack." You said. Applejack jumped in front of her cart.

"OK (y/n), stop right there. I have your order, 14 apples. Don't move." Applejack said. You sighed. Last week you trip and hit her cart, causing it to brake a wheel and all of her apples fell, getting bruised. Your ears flattened.

"Applejack, I really am sorry." You said as she put your order in your bag and took your bits.

"I know you are, I'm just being careful. You understand." she said and walked back to her cart. You did understand. Your time in the market was as as you only tripped twice. You walked home and put the food away but left soon after. You wanted to try a new recipe but needed to talk to Twilight about a book.

"I hope she has it." You said and saw her house, which was also the library. you were about to knock when her door when it slammed open and hit you in the face. You backed away, holding your nose and sat down.

"OH, (y/n). I didn't see you there. I'm sorry but I have to go. Princess Celestia is asking for us to go to the crystal empire." She said and ran off. A few tears fell and you sat down.

"That's OK." You said to no one. You stood up to leave but Spike, Twilight s dragon, ran out.

"Wait for me Twilight!" He yelled running after her. You wanted to know what was going on. You followed and caught up to Spike.

"Spike, what is going on?" You asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. Princess Celestia just wants us all at the crystal empire." He said. You nodded.

"Well have fun." You said sadly and stopped, watching him run off. You sighed as your ears flattened.

"I wish I could go." You said but knew if the Princess asked for them, then Equestria was in danger and you would only get in the way.