Chapter 15 - Fear.

You walked in darkness for a while before you saw a light. You ran to it but once you got there, you saw nothing. You looked behind you and saw the darkness. 

"Hello" You called out. You saw the white and black ripple when you spoke. It then started to swirl and take a form.

It was you, only your hair was bone white and your coat was pitch black. 

"Hello." It said. It sounded like an angel. 

"I don't understand. Where am I?" You asked. The importer looked to the side and you followed its gaze. You saw your memory, all the ponies laughing at you. You looked down and sighed. 

"I am the keeper of this door, reveling your truest and deepest fears, but you have none. Not even death." She said. You looked at her.

"But I do have a fear." You said. The imposer turned into Sombra, before returning to its form of you.

"No, young one. You do not fear him." She said. You looked at her.

"But I do fear Sombra, don't I?" You asked, questioning yourself. She shook her head. 

"No. You wish to be like him. All the ponies that laughed at you, all the ponies that made you feel like dirt. He never had that. He had them cowering under his hoofs, the mention of his name caused them to quiver." She said. You looked down. 

"Your right." You said and sat down.  

"I want every pony to understand I am more then just bad luck. I'm a good cook, I'm a good friend, if I had any." You said. The importer put her hoof under your chin. 

"That is why you fear nothing." She said and in a blink of an eye, she was gone and you were sitting in front of a closed door. You looked over and saw Sombra. 

"That was meant to show you your worst fear, but you seemed so calm." He said and started to head up the stairs. You sighed and followed. 

"Because I fear nothing. That's what the keep said." You said. Sombra's eyes widened. 

"You saw the keep of the door?" He asked. He heard the shook in his voice. You nodded. He looked at you. 

"She is an ancient pony. Her cutie mark was your fear, so it would change with every pony she met. I managed to capture her and trap her in there. For you not to fear anything...Who are you?" He asked. By time time you reached the thrown room, you had thought of an answer. 

"I'm (y/n). The one that will help you take over Equestria." You answered. Being in that door showed you that every pony never believed in you. Sombra smiled. 

"Then lets talk." He said and you both headed into his study.