Chapter 12 - Helping

You watched as Sombra walked up to the cage. 

"So. I let you live your dream of being a chef, allowing you to cook for me, only to find out that you want to kill me." He said calmly. You opened your mouth but it snapped closed. Your eyes widened. It was a silence spell.

"I should have you executed but Iron pleaded with me to keep you alive. I felt sorry for you and allowed it. Your lucky Iron is my best guard and trusted ally. You will help Iron cook, with out touching anything. I will find a new place for you, maybe a maid." He said and turned. You started to cry but Iron opened the door and pulled on your chain. 

"Let go." He said and you followed. You wanted to tell Sombra Irons plan to kill him but couldn't. Once you both were in the kitchen, Iron slammed you to the wall. You tried to make a sound, but his magic was strong.

"You will wait there, I have the Kings food to make." Iron said, spiting out king like it was rotten food. You stood up and watched him make a hay sandwich but saw he put a few drops of something yellow in the bread. He smiled and started to push the cart to the study, dragging you along with him. Once you entered, you saw Sombra was once again studying. Iron placed his food down and Sombra looked at it. 

"You made this Iron?" He asked. Iron nodded.

"Yes my king. Your little pet did not touch it." Iron said. Sombra nodded, using his magic to pick it up. You then jumped on the desk and took a bite before Iron or Sombra could stop you. You swallowed it and looked Sombra, who was growing angry. 

"You wrenched little..." He started but you didn't hear anything after. The pain was to much as you started to shake and white form came out from your mouth. You then fell off the desk, blacking out before you felt cold. It was very cold. You wanted to shiver it was so cold but then it grew hot. You never knew death would make you feel like this. You opened your eyes a bit, hoping to see heaven but you didn't. No, what you saw was Iron and Sombra, looking at you. 

"M-My king i'm sorry. She must have put something in there while my back was turned." Iron said but you shook you head. It made you feel sick and you leaned over, puking. The two stallions moved for you.

"Well lets see. That is why i saved her." Sombra said and looked at you.

"Tell me slave. Why did you try to poison me?" He asked. You opened your mouth but it snapped closed again. You then pointed to your mouth. Sombra walked up to you and pointed his horn at your mouth and you felt the silence spell lift. 

"It was Iron!" You shouted.