Chapter 7 - Punishment.

Your eyes fluttered open and you saw that you were laying on the ground, facing a wall. You sat up slowly and looked around, seeing bars. Your eyes widened a bit and walked over to them. They were made of crystal. 

"I see your awake." You heard and looked over, seeing a crystal stallion, a unicorn. He looked from you .

"Tell King Sombra his pet is awake." He said. He had a light blue coat, but red hair. 

"Sir? Did...Did King Sombra..." You started but the stallion sighed. 

"Yes, He took over, no thanks to you." He said. Your ears flattened. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't have a choice." You said. He looked at you again. He looked tired. 

"And now, because of you, either do we." He said. You were about to say something, when you saw Sombra. 

"So, my little pet is awake." He said. You nodded. He turned to the stallion.  

"You and your men are to wait by the stairs." He said. The stallion nodded and walked off. Sombra then unlocked the cage and walked in, closing it behind him. 

"M-my K-king." you stuttered but he hit you across the face. 

"That is for stopping me from killing that wrenched Alicorn." He said and smacked you again. You fell the the floor and felt blood dripping from your mouth.

"And that is because I didn't kill her, but I did remove her from my empire." He said. You slowly stood up, looking down with your eyes clamped shut. You were afraid he would hit you again but were shocked when you felt the chain go around your neck.

"Come pet." He said and you followed. You saw that guard again, along with a few others.

"You may return to your posts." Sombra said. You saw the stallions nodded and walk up the stairs before Sombra lead you up them. 

"I'm very disappointed in you pet, but I have to admit, You did what I asked." Sombra said as you walked into a room. You saw a desk surrounded by books. He walked over and sat down, reading one of the books. 

"Sit by me pet." He said. You walked over and sat by him, not saying a word. Hours pasted before Sombra grunted and threw the book he was currently reading. 

"Damn! This is all useless information!" He yelled. You looked at him. 

"My King?" You whispered but hoped he didn't hear you. He looked at you. 

"What pet?" He asked. His voice as rough with madness.

"W-What are you looking for?" You asked. He sighed, looking away from you. 

"Information about Celestial and her sister." He said but then smiled, looking at you. 

"Pet, I just got the best idea." He said. He was about to say more, when a knock came from the door. Sombra growled. 

"Enter!" He shouted. You saw a unicorn pony with a light green coat and blue hair. 

"K-King. I have your food." She said. You saw the chains around her neck and hoofs. He sighed and nodded. She walked over and used her magic to lift the plate, setting in front of him. He looked at the hay before using his magic and brought it to your face.

"Eat it." He said.