Kiri?!

Bakugo

It's been a two years since Krishna's disappearance. School was shit, I mean I lost the love of my life. All might retired but the police never gave up looking for him. We recently had graduated and now we here pro heroes. Now that I'm Ground Zero the pro I can personally find Kirishma. "You still believe he is still out there?" Chargebolt said. "Of course I do Pikachu" No one knew that I was doing research on the villain's hideout, now I know where it is. I walked down an alley and opened a door. Dabi dropped a bottle of beer "Ground Zero!" He yelled. "Shut up you bastard!" I yelled exploding him. More villains came out and I knocked them out. Running to a metal door I broke it open. There laid Kirishima, he looked like shit but I mean he has been down here for two years. "Kiri?!!" I yelled hugging him. Tears streamed down our faces as we held each other. "Bakugo I love you" Kirishma said. "I love you too" I say laying my lips on his passionately.

Kirishma

Those two years where torture they kept wanting me to join them but I refused. I got a shower every once and a while then food only because they want me as there team. I heard explosions coming from outside the door. Bakugo broke through the door and embraced me. I have never been so happy in my life. He kissed me as I melted into the kiss. He picked me up bridal style and carried me outside. I held onto him crying into his shoulder. He carried me into a pretty big house. I heard dogs barking. "Shut up Rocket" Bakugo said laying me on a bed. "Ok kiri i'm gonna go buy you some hair care, hairy dye, and some clothes i'll be right back" he said. I nod and he disappears out the door.

I laid there for a while before hearing the door close from downstairs. I didn't move from my spot on the bed. Bakugo walked in the room and put the bags on the ground. "Hey do you need anything?" He said. "No I'll just redye my hair and take a shower" I say getting up. Bakugo nodded and I grabbed the red dye and walked into the bathroom closing the door. I took out the bottle of dye and colored my hair then took a shower.

I got out of the shower and threw on a pair of Bakugo's sweats and shirt. I walked out of the bathroom as Bakugo had fallen asleep. I laid in bed next to him as he held me.