Passed out

Bakugo

I got home luckily the old hag wasn't home. I sat on the couch watching the voice while working on homework for Aizawa. About an hour after I finished my homework there was a bang and yell at the door. What the hell? I got open and opened the door. "Shitty hair?!" I yell as he passed out. I caught him in my arms. I look around, Where did he come from? I pick him up and walk to my room laying him on my bed. I look at his hand, it was broken bad. I ran into my parents bathroom and threw clothes on the ground grabbing the first aid box. I take the box and run to my room. I grab a wipe and clean off the blood on his hand before carefully wrapping it. I went downstairs and folded up a cloth and got it we with cold water. Walking upstairs as I put the cloth on him he mumbles. "I-I don't feel good" "I know just hold tight" I say turning the fan on in my room so it doesn't get too hot. I went downstairs and watched the rest of the voice.

About an hour and a half later I hear footsteps come down the stairs. I was eating waffles and looked back. Kirishima was standing there, he looked a bit in pain. "Bakugo? How did I get here" He asked. I stood up and walked to him "I don't know you yelled and I opened the door then you passed out in my arms. You had a broken hand" I say. Kirishima looked at his hand that was wrapped then back up to me. "Oh Ok thanks" he said awkwardly. "Come sit down" I say walking to the couch. We both sat down next to each other. "What happened" I asked. "Nothing my dad just broke my hand then I ran and guess I was dehydrated" He said looking down. "Why would he break your hand?" I ask. It was obvious Kirishima didn't want to talk about it, I nodded "well you can stay here tonight I have an extra uniform you could borrow" I say. He nodded and hugged me, I was shocked at first then gave a small hug back.

A few hours passed as Kirishima went up to my room an hour ago. I finally turned off the tv and walked upstairs. Shitty hair was passed out asleep on my bed. I snickered as I layed next to him. I laid there for awhile then kirishima started to cry in his sleep. "Hey shh" I say holding him, I stroked his hair as he went back to sleep. I continued to stroke his soft red hair till I fell asleep.

-Time skip to lunch the next day because I can-

Kirishima

I made my way to the lunch table. All I had left was training then today was over, thank god. I sat down at a table with Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Jiro, We all talked and ate our lunch. "Hey assholes im sitting here" Bakugo said plopping down next to me. "Why?" asked Kaminari. "Shut up Pikachu" He said before eating his food. I smiled at him and finished eating my food. "I'm so ready to go home" said Sero leaning back in the lunch chair. "Me too right Kiri" Mina said. Kaminari stomped on Mina's food making her yelp. "Right sorry" she said holding her foot. I smile "It's fine who doesn't wanna go home and belly flop on their bed" I said with a laugh. The bell rang and everyone went to the training grounds.

After classes I made my way home as my phone dinged, I looked at the text

Bakugo: I'm worried about my friend I think he is being abused what do I do?

I sighed and put my phone away walking in my home. "Where were you?!" My dad yelled. "I stayed over at a friends" I say immediately walking to my room ignoring him. I laid there looking at my ceiling thinking. "You don't look so happy?" a girls voice said. I shot up off my bed and looked around. "Who's there!" I yelled looking around my room. I started to breath heavy as I took out my phone and dialed Kaminari's phone, It rang then went to voicemail. I started to shake as my phone fell from my hands. 'Someone help me' I said over and over in my head. I stumbled down the stairs and grabbed my bike and rode. Everything was spinning next thing I know I slammed into the sidewalk. I breathed I only had one thing to do, I looked around and ran to Bakugo's house. I banged and banged on the door breathing. No answer, I breathed and looked around at the world that was spinning. I heard the door open, I turned to see Bakugo. "Shitty hair wha-" He stopped. "Help" I say getting ready to fall. He grabbed onto me and pulled me inside. I started coughing as Bakugo picked me up and ran to his room. It all went black...

So I ran out of things to say and didn't want to make it too short. Kirishima is being abused at home so that causes him to work himself to the fullest everyday.... But what if he worked himself to hard.