Camping

Bakugo

I was ok with camping, I really hate to admit it but the squad isn't that bad. It's better than damn deku's squad. Kirishima and I go to my room and grab a bag and back clothes, shoes, snacks, and camping supplies. I went to the garage and grabbed two tents. I looked at the tents 'maybe just one' I say puting the smaller tent away. I walk upstairs and put the tent with our bags. "How long till the other come" I ask. "30 minutes I think" Kirishima said. I nod "Long enough" I say pushing him on the bed and making out with hims.

30 minutes later the doorbell rang from downstairs. We both grab our bags and I grab the tent. We walked down and I opened the door. "Hey ready to go" Sero said smiling. "Hell ya bro" Kirishima said smiling. Then we started hiking to the campsite.

"We have been hiking for a hour Alien eyes how much longer!" I yell walking. "Almost there!" She said. "That's what you said 20 minutes later!" Sero yelled. Kaminari and Karishma weren't paying attention they where too busy walking and playing mario kart on phones at the same time. Eventually after 10 more minutes we reached a empty area. "Finally!" I yelled setting my stuff down. "No my service!!" Kaminari yelled. "Dammit" Kirishma said as they put their phones away. "Ok we will setup then eat!" Mina said. We went to areas and put together our tents. Kirishma and I got done first since there were two of us. Waiting for the others we just sat in out tent and gazed into eachothers eyes. "Dinner!" Mina yelled. We all went out and ate before sitting at a fire and making smores.

Kirishma

I was so pumped for the camping. We ate a amazing dinner then ate smores. Bakugo and I were the last sitting out by the campfire. Bakugo put out the fire and we go to our tent and sleep.

I woke up to sounds of someone walking around outside. I looked at Bakugo's watch, it was 3:25 am. "What the hell" I whispered. I slipped out of Bakugo's arms and out of the tent. Maybe it was Mina or someone. I felt someone's hand wrap around my nex. "Scream and you die" The guy whispered. I held my breath, It's the villain from the stage?! I refused to let my friends get hurt. "RUN!" I scream. "Dammit kid!" Dabi yelled as Bakugo got out of the tent. "What the hell ar- SHITTY HAIR!" BAkugo yelled as the other got out of the tent. Next thing I knew I was standing in a bar it looked like surrounded by villains. "Now 英辞郎(Eijiro) Kirishima is it? I am willing to make a trade" Shigaraki said walking to me. "Where the hell do you wa-" I say being interrupted "You or Bakugo" Shigaraki said. "What?" "You or Bakugo?! Which one?" Dabi said. "Me" I say struggling to breath. "Then it's settled you're ours." Toga said. How long would I be trapped.