UA

No one

Kirishima and Bakugo texted everyday for a year. Although the still don't know anything other than hair. Bakugo never gave up on seeing his soulmate again but Kirishima stayed locked in his room. All Kirishima had in chance of love is Bakugo but he knew that wouldn't happen. Eventually as the last year of middle school began the two lost touch. Bakugo would message but Kirishima stopped. A whole year passed and still nothing not even a hello. Bakugo never forgot...

Kirishima

I woke up bright and early tomorrow was the start of a new school year at the best high school U.A. I looked in the mirror at myself. Is this the best I can do? My greasy black hair and depressed face would not go good at U.A. I took my pill and sighed. 'Maybe it's time to change' I thought as I walked into my room and took out a wallet and took all the money out. There was enough money to buy everything new. Every dollar from every holiday and chore I kept and never used, so this was the moment I was waiting for. I counted the money as I put it back in the wallet and stuffed the wallet in my jean pocket. I managed to sneak out of the house without my parents seeing me. They fought worse than ever my dad would even scream at me, it sucked. I put my hood up and walked to the mall. In the mall I bought uniforms and supplies for school but also new bedroom decor. I have been standing in front of hair and face care for what seemed like forever. Eventually I decided on the color red, I quickly grabbed dye and other care products before paying. I walked out of the mall and back to my house. I heard my parents yelling in the kitchen so I quietly ran to my room in the attic and placed the bags on my bed. First I redid my room. Red and black bedding and action figures, Posters and a set of home weights. It took me a while to finish the room, I had skipped dinner just so I have time for everything including sleep. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door locking it. I took out the bottle of hair dye, hair gel, hair spray, and new shampoo and conditioner. I began to dye my hair.

After two hours I showered to clean the new hair out and snuck back to my room. My parents didn't even know what I was doing. I took a selfie and sent it to the group chat

Kaminari: Brooooo

I know

Sero: I don't even recognize you you look sick!

Mina: Kiri! You look great

I barely recognize myself! I plan on spiking it up for school. New year new me thought it was a good change I'm also working on being more confident

Kaminari: You don't have to change for anyone! We love you now night see you all tomorrow

Mina: Night

Sero: Night

Night

I smiled as I put my phone on the table and went to sleep.

I woke up bright and early the next morning thanks to my alarm. I forgot how much I hate waking up for school. "Get up shit head!" I hear my dad scream from downstairs. I turn my alarm off and get dressed into my uniform. Next I spiked up my hair, I looked myself in the mirror 'not half bad I look badass' I thought with a smirk. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. My dad looked up and spit out the beer in his mouth "Holy shit!" He yelled as my mom walked in and dropped a glass "Kiri?!" I nod "That's me" I say cleaning up the mess they made. My mom smiled with tears in her eyes. "My baby boy has grown up!" "Shut up bitch!" My dad yelled at her. "Get to school!" He then yelled turning to me. I ran outside and began to walk to U.A. It was a long walk but I couldn't afford the bus and I refused to let my dad drive me. "Kiri!" I heard Mina's voice as I look back. Sero and KAminari waved as they where walking with her. "Looks better in person!" Kaminari said hugging me. I laugh as we all four walk to school.

Bakugo

My alarm rang as I slammed my hand down turning it off "I HEARD YOU!" I yelled getting out of bed. The past two years have been shit, especially when the mystery boy stopped texting. As I grew I grew an anger problem it's just how I express myself. Then it got worse when Damn Deku got a quirk. 'Bastard' I thought as I got into my uniform and grabbed my bag walking downstairs. My mom smiled at me "Hag" I said growling as I walked straight out of the house. I walked. I began to walk to this so called lame school.

--

Hey Noodle here there went another chapter hope you enjoyed some drama may happen next chapter you will just have to read and find out.