The Attack

Kirishima

I saw Bakugo when I walked into Mcdonalds, I just hoped no one noticed. I was wrong Mina invited him to come with us. I wasn't mad at Bakugo I just was scared now that he knows who I was. I like him, but he likes the old me. As we walked to the stage I realized that it may be awkward but I'm different now and Bakugo is my best friend and I'll just ignore what happened. We got to the stage and I set my bag down with the others in the corner. Sero took out his wireless speaker and played music. I began to walk over to Bakugo as Mina ran up to me and pulled on my arm. "Kiri let's dance!" she yelled. I let out a small laugh "In your dreams Mina." Mina let go of my arm "To bad you don't have a choice come here Kiri!" She said walking towards me. I took off running. "Kiri!" I heard her yell and her run after me. I turned around and she slammed into me. We both laughed as I picked Mina up bridal style and walked back on stage. I set Mina down and walked over to Bakugo. Bakugo was standing on his phone, as I walked up he quickly glanced up then back to his phone. I took a deep breath and smiled "HEy Bakubro!" "Hey Shitty hair" he said putting his phone away. "Um yeah I just wanted to say sorry for earlier junior high was a tough time and yeah I'm new and improved." I say awkwardly rubbing my neck. "Yeah well good thing I got attached to the new you I like you" He mumbled thinking I didn't hear him. "I like you too Bakubro" I say with a big smile. Bakugo smiled as he took a step forward. I heard Mina's scream. I bolt around as Sero and Kaminari where looking around. Mina's scream continued as a Dabi appeared with his hand choking Mina.

I instantly took off running at him. I heard Bakugo yell no but I couldn't stop. "Mina!" I yelled hardening my hands and throwing a punch at Dabi. He let go of Mina who was breathing heavily. Kaminari shot electricity which Dabi dodged.

Dabi held his hand out aiming. "No Kaminari!" I yelled jumping in front of him as blue flames hit me.

Bakugo

We heard Alien eyes scream as the villian Dabi appeared. It was the same villain from the training camp, and he had Alien eyes. Shitty hair took off running. "Kirishima no!" I yelled but he just ignored me and ran.

I watched frozen in fear as Kirishima was hit with flame. He saved Pikachu by risking himself. "NO! You bastard!" I yell shooting explosives at Dabi. Sero shoot tape at the villian. Dabi burned the tape and dodged my explosives. "I am here!" I heard a guy yell. It was All might?! He jumped on the stage. This was my chance, I ran to Kirishima who laid there on the ground. I looked around and then checked if he was breathing, no pulse, no pulse, no pulse. "Guys! What do I do!" I yelled freaking out. Sero ran over and checked his pulse "Compressions now!" I nodded and started compressions. "Come on Kiri" Mina said as Kaminari held her. "Wake up dammit!" I yelled switching spots so Sero can do compressions. Kirishima let out a small cough. "Kirishima wake up" Sero said shaking him. I stood there tears rolling down face. Kirishima shot up (sitting) and coughed. "Kiri!" Mina yelled hugging him. Kaminari whispered something to Sero, and Mina. They all looked at me and walked off.

Kirishima got up. "Hey Bakubro! No need to cry!" Hearing him sound happy broke me. I ran and hugged him and cried. He hugged back as I cried into his shirt. I put my hand on his face as he did too.

"Bakubro" Kirishima said with a smile.

--

Hey guys sorry I made this chapter long but the next one wont be that long I promiseee