The girl

Kirishima

Don't get me wrong I would love to stay with Bakugo and to never go home, and I love my parents and it feels wrong to leave. I kept my head down following Bakugo. 'Did he say I way his boyfriend?' I thought while my face turned red. Eventually we reached Bakugo's house. Bakugo tossed me my bag "Go to my room I'll talk to the hag about you staying here." I nod and take the bag and walk upstairs and into Bakugo's room. I took out my phone as I was missing calls from both my parents. I clicked the block button and laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. Bakugo opened the door and walked in. I sat up and looked at him. "You can stay" he said sitting next to me. "Thanks Bakubro!" I say smiling. "Whatever shitty hair" he said placing his hand over mine. "Park?" I say. "Whatever sure" Bakugo said. We both walked outside and walked to our park.

I talked and swang on the swings. "Eijiro?!" I heard a girl yell. She had long bright blue hair and dark blue eyes, she was pale and pretty skinny and curvy. I looked over "Uh...Do I know you?" "My name is Roxy I went to middle school with you! You probably don't remember but we would always be partners in class!" I stood up and walked over "Roxy? Hmm OH I remember you're water girl!" I say. She smiles and hugs me. "I saw you on the sports festival! You look great are you single?!" she asked. I felt Bakugo's stare from behind me. I shook my head "No i'm dating someone. Which happens to be the guy behind me." She looked at me funny then smiled "Alrighty well nice to meet you sir and nice to see you again Eijiro" She said skipping off. "So we are dating then?" Bakugo said walking to me. "Hell yeah" I say as Bakugo chuckles and laid his lips on mine. We kissed then walked to the beach.

Bakugo

I hate to admit it but that girl obviously liked Kiri and It made me jealous. Hearing him say he was dating me made me so happy. So we are dating I guess, I kissed him and we made our way to the beach as the sun set. We sat on the sand and watched the waves and sunset. "I love you shitty hair" I say looking at the waves. "Love you too BakuHoe." "Bakugou! excuse me?!" I yelled. Kirishima laughed and took off running. "Come back here hair for brains!" I yelled chasing after him. Kirishima laughed as I jumped onto his back. He stumbled falling onto the ground. We both laughed. I was sitting on top of Kirishima, I leaned down and kissed him passionately. God I love this loser. "We better head back before It gets to dark" Kirishma said as I nodded getting off him. He stood up and we walked back to my house.

I took a shower first then Kirishima did. While shitty hair was in the shower I layed in bed. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier before I knew it I fell asleep. I felt Kirishima's hand go through my hair until her fell asleep.

--

are yall enjoying the story? I hope you are anyways how a good day/night