Chapter Seventeen~End to Your Suffering

Now this chapter has a lot more gore and cussing in it. Hope it won't be too bad. And hope u enjoy!!

~•~

I stand up slowly, fully aware of the sword pushing against my neck. "That's right." the same voice says. When I'm standing up the voice says, "Now turn around."

I do as he says slowly. When I'm facing them I see Jena, Station, and the tribute from District Ten, Dacen, who's also holding a sword to my throat.

"Ha, look at this, she isn't everything he said she was." Jena says.

"Yeah," Station says smirking.

"Too bad." Dacen says and grabs my arms and pulls them behind my back, without moving the sword.

Okay, so they still think I'm weak. They must not have seen me at the cornucopia. So what do I do? Act weak again?

That wasn't even a question.

All of a sudden I start trembling. I jab my finger nails into my palms and tears weld in my eyes. "Please..." I breath.

"Aww..." Jena puckers her lower lip, "Now she's crying. Should we let her go?" She looks at Station.

"Neh," Station says. He grabs his knife from his belt and walks up to me. "This is so sad." He runs the tip of the knife across my cheek. The cold medal makes me tremble even more.

"Please... I--I don't know--I don't want to..." my voice brakes.

All three of them laugh cruelly. Dacen's grip on my arms loosen and I hide my smile. "Go--go..."

"Ha, what? What was that? I didn't quite hear you." Station leans closer to me with a finger on his ear.

When he's close enough I whisper, "Go to hell."

I pull my hands out of Dacen's grasp and grab my knife. I plunge it into Dacen's neck. A horrid scream leaves his lips. I grab my axe and throw it as I turn around. Jena shoots out of the way but it still slices through her upper arm.

"Bitch!" she yells.

Station runs up behind me with his spiky ball. I grab my other axe and throw it. He ducks and charges at me. I quickly throw my knife and it plants its self right in Station's collar bone.

I turn around to finish off Jena but she's not there. There's a path cut into the trees. I turn around and see Station rushing away. I take aim but by the time I throw my other axe he's gone and it sticks it a tree.

I just stand there, breathing hard for a minute. Then slowly I walk over to the tree and pull out my axe. I stick it back in my belt. I walk around and finally find my axe. I hear a gargled moan and remember that Dacen is lying on the ground.

I go up to him. The knife is sticking out of his neck. There's blood dripping from his open mouth. "He--he was--was right." he stutters.

"Who was right?" I ask.

"Con--" he starts and smiles which just causes more blood to spill from his mouth, "--dine."

"What?" I ask, sure I didn't hear him correctly.

"Con--Condine."

"Oh my god." I breath. "When?" I ask. "When did he tell you this?"

"Be--before--ore the--inter--interviews."

"What?" No! I'm fixing to pull the knife out, but then another question pops to mind. "What was her name?"

"Who--o?"