~Chapter Four

After everything settled down, the kids were sitting out in the kitchen looking extremely bored since they didn't have anything to do at the moment... Sam was trying to convince Dean to take them to the store so they could get more children's supplies like more clothes and stuff. Maybe even some children's toys so they would have something to do while waiting around for their brother. Dean didn't want to go to the store, he's been there enough times and hated being surrounded by the idiots that were there. But he had to figure, did he want to hear Gabriel and Castiel complain about being bored all the time or be surrounded by idiots for a short time?

Dean finally sighed as he made up his mind. He walked into the kitchen where he saw Gabriel throwing lollipop wrappers at Castiel who didn't say anything about it. "Go put your shoes on," Dean told them, catching their attention right away. "We're going to get some more stuff at the store."

"Do we have to?" Gabriel groaned. "I don't think I would like going to the store."

"I don't want to get lost," Castiel added in. "Too many people..."

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "It's funny, because none of us would care if you had gotten lost, Cas."

"That's not true! Balthazar would care!" Castiel said with a pout and crossed his arms defensively. "He would come and find me like he always does..."

"Mhm..." Gabriel slid off of the chair that he was sitting in then walked over to his shoes that were sitting in the kitchen doorway that were next to Castiel's. "If he actually cared, don't you think he would have come and gotten us by now?"

Before Gabriel could add anything else to what he was saying, Sam stepped in before it would have gotten any worse. "Okay, okay, okay. Stop. That's enough, Gabriel. Lets just put that in the back of our minds, okay? He'll show up when he shows up."

"..But what if he doesn't...?" Castiel muttered.

"In the car, all of you."

----------------------------------------------

The best place to go to was the nearest superstore, which is right where they went, since everything that they could need would be right in there. Sam and Dean were actually a little surprised on how Gabriel and Castiel were acting, they looked around like they haven't been inside of a store before. That was a little strange, what person hasn't been to the store before? Shrugging it off, Sam grabbed a cart and started walking through the aisles with Dean behind him and the kids on either side of the cart, holding onto it as they walked past the people in the store. They went to the very back of the store where all of the kids clothing were at and the toy aisles.

"What about candy?" Gabriel asked again since the left the bunker. "Are we getting more candy?" He looked up at Sam who just shook his head. "Oh, c'mon! Why not? You can never have too much candy, y'know."

"Yeah, but I think you have plenty of candy at home, Gabe. That's not what we are here for," Sam reminded him as they walked into the clothing aisle. Gabriel crossed his arms and pouted as they walked through the aisle that had a lot of screaming kids who were running around chasing each other, he didn't understand what they were doing. "Clothes and maybe toys. That's it."

"That's it?!"

"Toys, man," Dean reminded him. "That should be a great thing for kids to get, right? I'm sure kids are always happy to get new toys to play with."

"If you say so..."

--------------------------------------------

After picking out some clothes for the kids, they all went into the toy aisle like they had promised they would, just as it was in the kids clothing aisle there were a lot of screaming children who were running around without any parents controlling them it had seemed like. For some reason seeing all these kids making so much noise had gave Castiel major anxiety and grabbed onto Gabriel's arm to try and calm himself down. No matter how much it had seemed to bother Gabriel, he would always protect his little brother. If anyone had tried to hurt or threaten him in anyway, Gabriel wasn't afraid to step in. It's just how it was since he was the older brother here.

"Why don't you two look around for some toys that you may want, huh?" Sam suggested to Gabriel and Castiel. They both shrugged and walked down the aisle to look at all the other toys that were in the store. It would take a while considering the fact that there were about five aisles that had toys. "Dude, what are you doing?" He asked Dean when he saw that he was looking at the toy guns that were on the shelves.

"C'mon, man. Dad never took us to look at toys," Dean said as he pulled the packaging off from the toy gun. "Besides, look how cool this thing is." He pointed it at Sam and pulled the trigger, making the toy make gun shot noises. "Killed you, Sammy." Sam rolled his eyes. "You know it's cool..."

"What are you, five?"

"At heart."