~Chapter Two

The nurse came back into the kids hospital room with some painkillers in her hand, earlier the boys were complaining about having some headaches. "I brought you your pills," the nurse told them with a small smile.

"I changed my mind," Gabriel said, turning his attention back to the cartoons that were playing on the TV. "I think my headache is gone."

The nurse rolled her eyes as this was the fourth time that Gabriel had called for a nurse but just said 'never mind.' It was started to get on her nerves since she knew that he was just doing this on purpose. "Gabriel, this is the last time you'll be calling me for anything."

"What if I actually need something?"

"You should have thought about that before making false calls..." Gabriel groaned, leaning back on his bed as the nurse was giving Castiel his painkillers. "Was there anything else that any of you needed before I leave?"

"Actually," Sam started to say as he was standing up from his chair. "I think they're ready to go back home."

"Really?" She looked at the two kids. "Do you think you're both ready to leave?"

Castiel nodded. "Yes."

"Hells yeah," Gabriel said with a smirk as he slipped down off from the hospital bed, his thing blue hospital gown reached the floor. The nurse gave Gabriel a strange look as she didn't really expect an eight year old to speak like that. "Where are my clothes at? I don't wanna wear this anymore." Gabriel shrugged in his hospital gown.

"Your clothes are in the bag over there," she nodded towards the white trash bag that was sitting on the floor near the window. "I'll bring in the paperwork and when that's all filled out and paid for you two can leave." After explaining, the nurse left the hospital room to go get the paperwork that was needed to be filled out.

"Finally, I'm outta here," Gabriel said as he walked over to the bag that had his and Castiel's clothes in it. "It's about time, I was really starting to hate this place."

Sam and Dean were actually pretty surprised about how Gabriel's attitude was, they didn't seem to expect that from him to be honest. Castiel on the other hand was the complete opposite of Gabriel, it was really hard to believe that they were truly brothers. He seemed to be calm and somewhat clueless about what was around him unlike Gabriel who was rather hyper and a smartass. It was an odd thing to call them brothers. But whatever... If they say that they're brothers then it had to be true.

"We're not leaving just yet," Sam had to remind Gabriel as he was helping Castiel get down off from the bed. "We probably have a lot of paperwork to fill out so it's going to take awhile."

"Gabe!" Castiel squealed as he ran over to his older brother and wrapped his arms around him.

"Yes, Cas. I see you."

"Hug!" Gabriel rolled his eyes and gave his little brother a hug that he was begging for. When he let go of the hug, Castiel was still holding on to him.

"Erm... Cas? You can let go now..." Gabriel kept trying to push his little brother away but he just refused to let go of him. "Seriously. Go away, we're done hugging now." Castiel pouted, finally letting go.

"You two... seem to be a lot better..." Dean pointed out.

"Yeah, we are fast healers after all," Gabriel said with a wink.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

Before Gabriel had the chance to answer, the nurse came back into their hospital room with two clipboards with the right paperwork so the two kids could get out of here. "Just fill these out and sign them then take them up to the front desk and pay and you should be ready to leave," the nurse explained as she gave the clipboards to Sam and Dean. "After that's taken care of we'll get them wheelchairs and-"

"What, whoa, whoa," Gabriel interrupted the nurse as he started to dig his clothes out of the trash bag. "What do you mean by wheelchairs?"

"It's hospital policy. Every patient has to leave in a wheelchair."

"No way! I can walk just fine, thank you." Gabriel crossed his arms and glared at the nurse.

"I guess you don't get to leave."

"We'll take care of it," Sam told the nurse with a small smile. She just shrugged then left the room. "Gabe, just suck it up. You'll just be in the wheelchair until we get back out to the car, okay?"

"Whatever..." He found all of his clothes from the trash bag and then went into the bathroom to change out of his ugly hospital gown.

While he was doing that and Sam was helping out Castiel getting changed into this own clothes, Dean was the one who got stuck with filling out all the paperwork. It was the worst thing ever since it was just the same pointless information over and over and over again... Yes, and type of paperwork certainly got on Dean's nerves. There really wasn't a point for it... But whatever he had to do to get them out of here.

"I'm gonna take this up and pay for them," Dean told Sam before leaving the hospital room.

Sam now felt rather nervous and awkward being alone with these kids, especially since they don't even know each other that well... He was that great with children but he also wasn't that bad either, besides, it was just until Dean had gotten back. Castiel looked up at Sam when he had finished helping him get dressed. "You alright?" Sam asked him.

"Yeah... It's just... Do you know when Balthazar will get back?"

"Sorry, buddy. I don't. I wish I knew."

Gabriel came out of the bathroom wearing his own clothes and was now finally free of the hospital gowns that he had hated so much. "And now I am ready to go," Gabriel announced happily as he was walking towards the hallway but he was stopped by Sam even before he was out the door.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Leaving."

"Not yet, get back over here." Sam pointed at one of the chairs in the room. "Go sit down and wait for Dean to come back, okay?" Gabriel threw his head back over his shoulders with a groan and walked back into the room. He realized that the only way that he was going to get out of here is if he listened to these two idiots. "I promise, Gabe. We'll be out of here as soon as possible."

Dean came back into the room. "The nurse should be coming back with the wheelchairs soon."

"I'm still not gonna get into one of those..." Gabriel muttered to himself as he crossed his arms and started to pout again.

"C'mon, Gabe. It's not that bad... You get to sit and do nothing while someone else has to waste their energy pushing you around. How is that not great?"

"I see... I see.. But, y'know what'll totally catch my understanding? Another bag of lollipops." Gabriel stuck his tongue out at Dean as the wheelchairs were being pushed into the room.

Dean sighed and rolled his eyes, this kid certainly had a sweet tooth... "Fine..."

"Great." Gabriel slid off his chair and climbed into one of the wheelchairs. "Lets go, peasant," he told one of the nurses who was standing behind his wheelchair.

Dean cleared his throat. "I'll pull the car around..."