Diary Entry 1: Cold

I have found this notebook under Alone's mattress, he seems like he won't use it, it seems as if he was keeping it.

No matter, nobody would sit through my thoughts anyway, so I'm going to be here now. Writing in this worn down notebook with a half filled pen I found.

Alone and I can't die, but oh how badly I want to.

We are immortal, difference is, Alone cannot feel the pain. Me and Alone are beings that I'd like to call "Petramians" because Petram means rock in latin. And that's all I am. A rock. I don't remember my background, and Alone won't tell me his background. All I know is that I used to be a guard to something.

I heard Alone wants to introduce me to somebody new, somebody he seems as pleasant.

Finally, somebody who I can trust... Alone and I are 'partners' but Alone treats me like an object, and constantly says he'll turn on me the moment I fall out of line, but I depend on him, and if I do fall out of line, he'll kill me, and destroy everything I ever knew. And that's not a risk I'm willing to take, and if I could, I would fight back. But I can't, I'm dependent on Alone, he says it's a privilege to have him, and without him I'd surely be dead, and says nobody would love me, and that he's the only reason I'm sane. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I'm too weak to fight back anyways, nothing would work. I'd rather be tortured by him for thousands more years then see anybody risk themselves for me.

I've discoverer I have 'emotions' despite being a rock... I guess I'm becoming more 'alive' now. The sense of touch, smell, and taste also came by a year ago. I can't let Alone know I'm becoming even more human than him, I'm supposed to be his equal- his opposite, but I'm becoming more weak and fragile.

SHIT-

I hear Alone calling my name and walking upstairs, I have to hide this thing-

-SELOZAR