Chapter 1

My Name is Odina. I was born with a gift. I am a water element.

"Were did you find this baby?" asked dad. "I-I adopted her," mom replied. "She's magical and needs to be in my world," said dad, "No!"  Mom kept crying wishing she hadn't told the truth.  I was adopted by a water element. For a while I thought she was my real mother. I'm in 8th grade. "Before you go," said Karrisa. "What did you do mom?" I asked with wings. "you earned you're wings! Now go o school so you aren't late!" 

On the way to school I bumped into a girl named Mandy. "Watch were you step next time!" she argued.  "Girl it was an accident. Maybe you should watch you're temper!" I screamed.  Mandy turned the other way.  I walked into the school with axiety. "Are you okay?" asked a girl named Sairene. "Yeah...exept this blond girl kept yelling at me for accidently bumping into her," mANDY STARTED TO SATRE at the 2 girls. "They're talking about me!" gasped Mandy. Ember said, "Everyone here talks about you," 

Ember ran into the hallway. 

"You have wings?" Mandy asked Stella looking at them causistly. Last time she fell for it, she had a broken ankle. "Yep! Do you  Like them sister?" Mandy just shrugged. "They look nice?" "just kidding you thought i was serious? NOT EVEN OUR PARENTS LIKE YOU!" screamed Mandy skrunching her nose like she smelled a stinky oder. "Wait I'm Sor-" Stella flashed and dissapeared, Evie was sitting by a tree when Stella apeared by her.

She started to cry. "I'm sorry princess Evie...I'll leave..sorry to disturb you," "I was just thinking about you whats the matter?" "I don't wan't to talk about it princess EVIE," eVIE'S EYES WIDENED. "Call me Evie," 

Evie and Stella started laughing at stuff and made Stella feel a bit better.

"Stop bothoring the princess, Stella! Is this you're way of attention seeking?" asked Mandy apearing. "You make me mad!"  than she dissapeared.

"Who cares what she thinks, I think you're beautiful," said eVIE.

"iTS FINE..YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY THAT..EVEN my own sister hates me....ai KNOW YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY," 

Than Evie did something weird.

She kissed Stella.