Chapter 40: Honeymoon

Callie's POV

I woke up the next day, feeling as happy as yesterday. I looked besides me and saw Alison, sleeping. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful. I can't believe she's my wife, we're married, I'm 18 years old and I'm already married. I never imagined life to be like this...

I leaned in closer to Alison's face and gently kissed her lips. When I pulled away, I saw her eyes open slightly. "Good morning, my beautiful wife." I said just above a whisper.

She smiled and opened her eyes more. "Good morning, my gorgeous wife." she said and pulled me in for a hug.

I hugged her back, enjoying this time alone with her. Having two kids sometimes prevents us from having some time alone. Thinking about the kids... "We should get up to make breakfast for the kids." I said, getting up.

"I know." she said, but didn't get up, instead she nuzzled in the sheets, ready to sleep again.

"You can be so lazy sometimes." I said and laughed at her while I got dressed and headed to the kids. I first went to Sam, he was still sleeping so I let him sleep some more. Sam was a baby who slept a lot, thank God for that. Afterwards I went to Ariel's room and saw she woke up when I entered the room.

"Hey mommy!" she said excited and got up. She ran towards me and jumped in my arms.

"Hey baby girl, are you hungry?" I asked her as I carried her downstairs. She nodded and licked her lips. "I'll make you something." I said and put her back down in the kitchen. I got a bowl and put some cereals in it and also some milk. After that I gave it to Ariel and she started eating. I smiled at her and ate a few slices of bread. "Hey baby." I said as Alison entered the kitchen.

She went to sit down and ate a few slices of bread too. "Hey baby."

After breakfast, we went back upstairs. Ariel went to her room, I followed her en got her dressed. After that Ariel played in her room while I went to mine and Alison's bedroom. Once I entered, my eyes widened. There were suitcases on the ground, packed. I immediately panicked, was Alison leaving me already? But we only got married yesterday...

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Hey baby." Alison whispered into my ear.

"Baby, what's this? Are you leaving?" I asked, trying not to sound to panicked.

"Yes." she said to which my heartbeat increased. "But so are you and the kids."

I turned around and saw her smiling big at me. "What do you mean?"

"We're going on honeymoon, we're leaving today." she said and took the suitcases. She carried them downstairs, I followed her.

"When today?" I asked her as she put them into the car of her sister.

"Hey sisters!" Anna said and hugged both me and Alison.

"We're leaving now." she said and walked back inside. She came back with Ariel and Sam in his car seat.

"But we're not even prepared to leave yet." I said, thinking about what to pack and about our house and who'll take care of it...

"Baby, everything's already arranged. I packed our stuff and also the kids their stuff. Get in the car and enjoy our honeymoon." Alison said as she caressed my face. She kissed my forehead afterwards.

I nodded and got into the car, I sat in the backseat with the kids, while Alison sat at front with Anna. Anna drove us to the airport so we didn't had to worry about our car at the parking lot.

The waiting at the airport wasn't that bad. Only Ariel was complaining all the time, she was bored and wanted to play with her dolls. Luckily Alison brought some of her dolls so Ariel could play with them. Sam was sleeping, like he always did.