Chapter 23: Second chance

Callie's POV

I hate my life right now! Nothing makes sense anymore. Yesterday everything was alright, I had a perfect family, a perfect girlfriend, a caring mommsy for my kid. But today I had nothing anymore, besides Ariel. She's the only thing that keeps me going. I just can't believe this is happening, it's not fair! Why does this happen to me? I didn't do anything wrong, not that I can think of.

Once I had pushed Alison out of my house, I immediately text Caitlyn and Jamie, they had to know everything. I asked them to come over, and luckily for me, they were on their way. While I waited, I served Ariel the spaghetti that Alison made. I loved the sauce, I wonder where she bought it. Ariel loved it so much, she wanted more, I didn't gave her to much, it's not good for her health to eat to much.

After awhile Jamie and Caitlyn finally arrived, I opened the front door and they immediately hugged me, they didn't even know what I was about to tell them...

I told them to wait in the living room while I went to put Ariel in her bed. She asked me where mommsy was, I told her she was at her house. I hate this, now she's always going to ask about her mommsy. She can never see her again, never! Alison wasn't there for me when I gave birth, now she doesn't deserve to see her daughter. That's called karma.

I went back to the living room and sat next to Caitlyn, Jamie sat in front of us in the little couch. They looked at me, both with a worried expression on their face. It actually made me smile a little, to know that they were this worried for me when I didn't even told them anything.

I sighed. "Alison is Ariel's other mother."

"Yeah, we know, you told us that before." Caitlyn said, clearly not understanding what I wanted to say.

"No, I mean she really is her other mother."

"Callie, it's fine we get it, you don't have to repeat it." Jamie said, reaching for my hand, afterwards taking it in his.

"No, listen to me, she's her biological mother. She's the girl from the party."

They both gasped, none of them said something to me, instead both of them got up and pulled me in for a hug. I needed this, a hug from my two best friends, what would I do without them? Probably feel miserable all the time. We hugged like that for a couple of minutes, nobody said something, it was quiet and peaceful. I liked this.

________________________________________

The next morning I woke up early, I wanted to thank Jamie and Caitlyn by making breakfast for them. After they hugged me, we decided to watch a movie together so I didn't had to think about Alison, that was the last thing I wanted at that moment. After the movie had ended, they stayed the night, and that's why I needed to hurry.

I decided to make them pancakes, Ariel can eat them too, that's easier for me. After ten minutes someone entered the kitchen. "Mommy, where's mommsy?" Ariel asked, these questions will drive me crazy.

"She's at her house, baby girl." I said to her and continued cooking.

"But why isn't she here? She's always here." Ariel whined.

I groaned, I'm going to lose control here. But before I could, Caitlyn helped me out. "Hey baby girl, what's wrong?"

Ariel turned to look at Caitlyn. "Mommsy isn't here, she's always here."

"She's at her house." Caitlyn said, I rolled my eyes at that, Ariel isn't buying that excuse, she knows something's up, she's really smart for her age.

"Why?" Ariel asked, I was right.

"Because..." Caitlyn trailed of, probably trying to think about an excuse that would make sense. Right then Jamie walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, what's up?" he said while he took a seat next to Caitlyn.

"Where's mommsy?" Ariel started to whine even more.

"She's at her house." Jamie said, this time both me and Caitlyn rolled our eyes. This is going to be a long morning.

"Why?" Ariel asked Jamie. To which Jamie looked at me and Caitlyn, we both looked away, leaving him in the hot spot with Ariel. Poor Jamie.

"Because she wanted to sleep there for once." Jamie said, which made absolutely no sense.

"No, that's not true! I want my mommsy back!" Ariel whined and ran away to her room.

I sighed and took a seat at the table and served everyone their pancakes. "What am I going to do with Ariel now?"

"You should let her see Alison once in awhile. Alison is her mommsy after all." Caitlyn said, but she said it careful because she knew that I can be moody in the morning, and certainly about that subject now.

"I don't want to make Alison happy by letting her see her kid! She doesn't deserve that!" I shouted.

"Hey, easy, Caitlyn was only trying to help." Jamie said as he rubbed my back. "But she's right Callie, Alison has the right to see her kid, and you saw Ariel, she wants to see her mommsy too."

"Well, I don't want that! I'm not going to let that happen!" I almost shouted that, afterwards I ate my pancakes.

________________________________________

"Are you sure you don't want to go talk to Alison?" Caitlyn asked me, we were currently in school at our lockers. First period was about to start.

"No, I don't want that. Besides, I will see her now anyway." I said, afterwards I groaned in annoyance.

"You should talk to her, let her explain everything, maybe she had a good reason for - "

"How's there a good reason for what she did to me?!" I almost shouted that at Jamie. "Besides, you weren't there when I had to give birth to Ariel, alone."

"Neither was I, but I helped you raise Ariel and I know how easy it is to get attached to a child. Alison probably is attached too, and because she got to be Ariel's mommsy... I think you don't have a choice but to let them see each other." Caitlyn said, in which I slowly nodded. I understand what she's trying to say and I really want to give Alison a second chance, I really want that, but something inside of me is preventing me to do so.

"I said no. I won't allow it." I said, to which both of them sighed. "I need to go to class now, I see you both during lunch." I said and walked to first period, this is going to be fun.