Chapter 1: Party time

Alison's POV

Last day of summer. My friends and I were going to a party tonight, just to have one night of fun before we all go to college. Actually they already were in college, I had taken a year off, they hadn't. It was a party from some friends of my friends.

I had just woken up, I wasn't really in the mood to go to a party, it wasn't my scene. My friends, Maia and Amy, always dragged me along with them. They wanted me to find someone, because they both had someone. At least Maia does, Amy doens't really do relationships. She likes to date, kiss and have sex. Afterwards never see that person again. Maia has a girlfriend, who she met in college. Both, Maia and Amy hope that I will find my person in college. I honestly don't know why they're in such a hurry for me to find someone.

I had gotten out of bed, I went downstairs and found a note sticking on the fridge. It was from my mom, she said her and dad would be home late tonight. I smiled, this was actually handy for me, now I didn't had to worry about them when I come home.

I was making breakfast for myself when suddenly my door was swung open. I didn't even had to look who it was, I knew. "Why are you here, besides knocking down my front door?" I asked without looking at them, I was still concentrating on making breakfast.

"You still aren't ready?" Maia asked shocked.

"Come on Ali, we need to goooo!" Amy whined.

"What's the hurry? The party starts tonight." I said, still tired. I placed my breakfast on the table and made a coffee. When it was ready, I turned around to go sit at the table to eat my breakfast. "What the - ?"

"Mmm, Ali you made a perfect omelet, do you know that?" Amy said, enjoying MY breakfast.

"Amy's right, you should taste it. Mmm!" Maia said, also enjoying MY breakfast.

"Well, I would like to taste it, but it seems that I don't get a chance." I said through my teeth.

"Jeez, someone's moody." Amy said, rolling her eyes. Afterwards she looked at Maia and they both shared a look, saying 'What do we do with her?'.

"Whatever." I said, afterwards cleaning up the mess they made. I walked to my room, got changed and went back downstairs. "What are we doing now?"

"We're going shopping for tonight's party!" Amy said, smiling.

"But don't you two have enough clothes for parties?" I asked, I know they had. That's why we didn't had to go shopping, I really hate shopping, it's not my scene. All those girls or women, giggling, trying some clothes, showing them of, ... Ugh, thinking about it made me irritated and tired.

"We do," Maia said, afterwards she smirked. "but you don't." After she said that, both her and Amy stood up and pulled me by my arms.

"No, I don't want to!" I whined.

"Come on, you need to look hot tonight." Maia said, smiling.

We got in her car. She sat in the driver seat, Amy sat in the passenger seat next to her and I was sitting alone in the back. Maia quickly started the engine and drove to the mall. The entire ride nothing was said. When we arrived at the mall, they quickly got out and pulled me with them. "Why do I need to look hot anyway?"

"Because tonight is the night." Maia said determined.

I sighed. "Not again."

They both stopped with walking and looked at me. "Ali, it's time. Tonight's the night." Amy said. They continued walking toward the mall. They stopped at a random shop, we entered and immediately I knew that this store wasn't something for me. Everywhere I looked were dresses. I didn't wear dresses, not very often. Amy walked to the left side of the store, while Maia pulled me with her to the right side of the store.

After awhile we were all together again at the changing rooms.They had chosen 15 dresses for me, I had to try them all. Once I had a dress on, I had to walk outside, they were like the judge. But they were tough, every dress I tried was bad in their eyes. Why did they even choose it when they were going to decline it anyway?!

Finally I stepped outside in the last one. It was a black dress, it was cut out in the front so that the back was longer than the front. "That's the one." they both said in unison.

"Really?" I asked, I looked at myself, I don't think that this one's better than the rest I've tried.

"Yep, it's perfect for you, it fits your body perfect." Maia said.

"Definitely." Amy said.

They were both still looking at my body, I saw their gaze go up and down my body. After awhile I felt uncomfortable, did I mention they were both lesbians? So was I, but I wasn't looking at women like they were now. I cleared my throat. "Could you two stop staring at me like that? I might start thinking you're going to try something on me." I said, jokingly.

"We might." Amy said, winking afterwards.

"Stop it." Maia said while nudging Amy in the side. Afterwards she looked at me, "You look beautiful."

"Thanks. I'll go get changed now." I said and walked back into the changing room. After I was changed back into my clothes, we bought the dress.

After we were done shopping, they dropped me of at home so I could get ready for the party. I walked inside my house, I immediately went to the kitchen and took a sac of chips. I was really hungry, since I didn't get to eat my breakfast, nor lunch.

Afterwards I went upstairs, got in the shower, washed my hair. When I was done washing myself, I got dressed, put on some make up, not to much though. I don't like wearing to much make up, in my opinion make up should be used to improve your natural beauty. I did my hair, I had long blond hair, I decided to wear it down.

Just as I was done, my doorbell rang. I hurried downstairs. I opened the door and saw Maia and Amy. They both looked hot, as always. They looked at me and smiled, which meant that they were happy with what they saw. We walked to Maia's car, I sat in the back, like always.

The ride was long and silent, it surprised me that neither of them said something to me. Usually when we go to a party, they talked the entire ride about me and that I should try to find someone. So what changed? I was going to find out eventually, probably at the party.

When we arrived, I remembered why I didn't like parties in the first place. Everywhere I looked where drunk people, people who got high, people who were making out,... Don't get me wrong, I loved being around people, but scenes like this weren't my thing. I liked parties with friends, at least then I know the people. At this party, I didn't know anyone. And to make things worse, Maia and Amy left me so they could go find their dates.

I hate this.

________________________________________

This is my second story here on wattpad. It's also a studentxteacher story, but different from my other story 'My journey to love'.

Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading this :)