Chapter 10: Cheerleaders

Alison's POV

It was the first day of school. I was driving to school, Callie and I agreed to give each other some space at school, mainly because nobody can find out. That's why Callie isn't driving with me, it hurt me so much this morning to leave my family behind. Speaking of, Callie agreed to me being the other mother in Ariel's life, but she isn't going to make it official, not yet. I was happy that Ariel get to call me mommsy and I get to call her my daughter. To me, she was my daughter from day 1 of our relationship.

I was currently parking my car, I got out and searched for Maia and Amy, we agreed to walk in school together. Like I already thought, they forgot. I walked in school by myself and already saw student looking at me, it made me feel shy, I hate this feeling! It's like I was a student here.

After some time I finally found the administration, I took my schedule and searched for the teacher lounge. Once I found it, I entered and saw a lot of people hugging each other, laughing together,... I searched for Maia and Amy, when I saw them in the back. Now I had to make my way up to there. Going through all those people wasn't fun, they all welcomed me, some even asked me how my summer was.

Once I finally reached them I heard them talking about something I didn't like.

"So what, she just dumped that poor girl after they had sex all night?" a woman, I didn't know, asked Maia and Amy.

"Yep, that poor girl even admitted to having feelings for her." Amy said amused.

"Poor girl, she must have been devastated." the woman said.

"That's how Alison rolls." Amy said amused. Both Amy and Maia laughed at that.

"Ha ha, very funny guys!" I said sarcastically, while taking a seat with them.

"Oh, Macy, this is Alison." Maia said to Macy. "Ali, this is Macy." she said to me.

"Nice meeting you." I said, extending my hand.

"Nice meeting you too, I've heard a lot about you." Macy said, shaking my hand.

"Look, I don't know what they have told you, but don't believe anything. They like to make up stuff so it's more dramatic." I said, glaring at Maia and Amy.

"So the story about that poor girl isn't true?" Macy said, actually looking relieved.

I sighed. "I hate to admit it, but that's a true story."

"How could you do that?" Macy asked as if she knows that girl.

"I was young and insecure, but mostly stupid. I suffered a long time because of that, I want to move on and forget that." I said. Macy just nodded. I looked back at Maia and Amy. "I thought you guys were going to wait for me at the entrance?"

"We completely forgot." Maia said. "I'm sorry, Ali."

"I didn't forgot, but I thought you should've walked in by yourself. You should stop being such a coward." Amy said, not even realizing how rude she was.

I didn't say anything to that, I stood up and walked away. I heard them following me but ignored them. I walked until I arrived at the school's playground. There were students everywhere. I saw an empty bench. I decided to go sit on it.

"Ali, don't let Amy get to you. She's pushing you to your limit, that's what she always does." Maia said while she came to sit next to me.

"Hey, are you alright?" Macy asked while she took a seat on the other side of me.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Ali, I'm sorry if I hurt you, I didn't mean to." Amy said, showing a small smile.

I returned the smile. "It's fine."

"Yay, everyone's happy again!" Macy said, hugging us all, making it a groups hug.

That's when every student looked at the entrance of the playground. A whole bunch of students were shouting and cheering for whoever had to come. "What's happening over there?" I asked my friends.

"That must be the cheerleaders. They are coming." Macy said annoyed. Which surprised me because she seemed to be a kind and caring person.

"Everywhere they go, they get cheered because they're so hot." Amy said annoyed.

"What's up with you guys and the cheerleaders?" I asked them both. They didn't answer me, instead they pointed at Maia. I looked at her and saw her angry as hell. "Do you hate the cheerleaders?"

"Not the cheerleaders, only the captain, the queen bee." she said with so much anger in her voice.

"Why?" I asked her but looked at the other two too.

"I've dated that girl for a few months. We broke up right before summer started but it keeps on dragging. It's like she's glued to me." Maia said, still very angry.

"You've dated a student?" I asked in shock, maybe I could tell them about Callie after all.

"Yes, unfortunately I did." she looked back at me. "And I regret it so much."

"What happened? I mean, why did you two broke up? It had to be something big that you're this angry." I asked Maia but Amy answered.

"The girl lied to her." Amy said that like it was nothing, but to Maia it clearly still hurts.

"Maia, I'm so sorry to hear that." I said, looking into her eyes. "I hope she isn't in your class."

"She is, I checked it. She's in yours too by the way." Maia said. "Be careful with her, you don't want to get close to her, trust me, there's something about this girl..."

"I will be careful, don't worry." I said, smiling at her.

She returned the smiled but it faded almost immediately. "Look, that's her, the one in the middle."

I looked at the direction and saw the most beautiful girl in the world. Did I already mention that she was my girl, Callie. Maia and Callie have dated. I feel so gross right now. That's probably the ex Callie mentioned. But from what I have heard, Maia was the one who ruined their relationship, not Callie. So now I had to listen to my friends who talked dirty about my girlfriend and I had to stay away from her. That's just great... I'm kidding!

After the cheerleaders arrived everyone, and I mean everyone walked to them, everyone wanted to talk to them. Most part of the people wanted to talk to Callie. I even saw some girls and guys flirting with her. Luckily she didn't respond to them. I could trust her, I know I can.

After awhile the bell rang, I hurried to class. Once I arrived I noticed everyone was already waiting for me. I entered the classroom and wanted to start the lesson, so I closed the door. But before it could close, someone came inside, to late. "I'm sorry I'm late, Miss."

I know that voice. I looked up and saw Callie standing there, I wanted to let it slide, just for this once, but then I had to let it slide with other's too. "Miss?"

"Miss Evans. Callie Evans." she said, playing along just fine.

"Miss Evans, you need to stay behind after class. Now take a seat." I said, cursing inside. Why did I do that? We needed to stay away from each other, this wasn't the way to do so.

"Alright." Callie smiled and went to her seat. I think she was glad she could stay behind.

"Alright class, my name's miss Parker, and I'm going to be you're new English teacher. Before we start are there any questions?" I asked, looking around the classroom. A few hands raised. "Yes?" I said, while I pointed to someone.

"How old are you?" a girl asked.

"That are not the questions I meant, but I'm 23 years old." I said, looking around for other questions. "Yes?"

"Are you single?" a guy asked. Of course a guy would ask that.

Before I answered I looked at Callie, she was looking at me too. She gave me a small smile, showing it was alright to lie now. "Yes, I'm single."

"Sweet!" the guy said and high fived his friends.

I sighed, after that I started the usual procedures. Explaining what's allowed in class and what not, explaining the rules, doing the checklist,... After that the bell rang, which meant the start of my time with Callie.