Pink Sprinkle Stain-Renjun(1)

Start from the beginning

I curse to myself. "What is that?" I say and I look at my seat. "Damnit Mark, why did you leave a bag with a whole donut on your seat?" I yelled and I see Mark come to assist me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, (Y/N)! I forgot about that!" He apologized. I forgave him even though I was still a bit pissed. "It's okay, I'll just wipe it off inside." We walked towards the front door, the guys surrounded around me so no one could see my huge pink stain.

We rung the doorbell and the door swings open revealing Jaehyun with a plastic cup in his hand. He smiled towards us all and walked us inside.

I quickly went to go find a restroom in the huge crowd of people. I shoved by many people mumbling apologies to anyone I passed by a little too harshly.

Some people recognized me and turned around to say hello and give me a hug, some would try to set up some activities during the summer but I would hurry and apologize to slip away.

I finally find a restroom and basically ran inside. I turned around to see the huge pink stain even larger than before. Some of it was dry. I hurried to find a towel to wet it under the sink after turning the water on.

I turned around and began to wipe it off. It wasn't coming off so good. I put a little soap on it and I begin to wipe it once more and it began to come off a little bit better than before.

I had already gotten half of it off and I felt pretty satisfied about the way it looked but a few spots were being stubborn. But as soon as I began to move the towel on my butt again someone knocked on the door.

"U-uh! Someone's in here!" I stuttered a bit, my nervous side showing a bit. But I'm guessing the person on the other side didn't hear me, because the door swung open and in came the blasting music from outside.

I looked towards the door and felt my heart drop to my feet. Renjun was standing there in the doorway with a shocked look on his face We sat there and stared at each awkwardly for a few seconds.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and my heart began to pound. My hands were sweaty and my arms and legs felt like noodles waiting to give out on me. Renjun finally realized what happened and he bowed and mumbled a few sorries before leaving the room.

As soon as the door closed I dropped the towel and mentally curse at myself. I felt embarrassed. "Oh my God, Why didn't I lock the door?" I saw a lock on the door and held my face in my hands. "How could I be so dumb?" I hurried and continue with what I was doing and hurried to get back out there and find my friends.

After a bit more of passing people and apologizing, I finally found Jaemin and Jeno. I walk beside them and poked Jeno's shoulder. He looked towards me and showed that eye-smile of his. "(Y/N), you're finally back, did you get it off?" He asked making Jaemin turn and look at me. He smiled softly towards me.

I nodded and my face turned a light pink as I remembered staring back at Renjun when he saw me. Jeno and Jaemin immediately caught onto that.

"What happened?" Jaemin asked and peered over Jeno's shoulder at me. I looked away since I felt my face heating up more.

"Renjun walked in on me." I mumbled but apparently they still heard me. Jeno and Jaemin started to smirk at me. "What's with your dumb smiles?" I asked them as I huffed.

"What, did you guys make out or something?" Jaemin asked and went around Jeno to stand by me. I felt my ears flare up and I pushed him away. "No! Why would you think that?" I asked and looked down at the ground.