Alex

"Where did this come from?" Alex asked his landlord.

"It just rolled out. Maybe you pushed something or touched something," Tate replies with a smirk on his face.

Alex knew better. There were times when he would notice something off, something would happen that shouldn't/couldn't. He had lived in room 7 for over six years, since his partner left him. He had been in love with Jake and it tore him up inside every time he even thought of the man.

He couldn't tear up in front of his coworkers on a murder scene, he would never live it down. One one person knew Alex was gay and that was the man that left him when he needed him most. Being gay in the police department could get you killed. They wouldn't have his back and he could die because of these guys' hate for homosexuals. He couldn't deal with this right now. He had to investigate and figure out what the hell happened here.

"Detective Bryant, found some evidence. Need it tested and documented stat. It looks like drugs and this may what the problem was. The girl was thinner than a rail and always looked out of it. Bet she was using as well as dealing."

"Good work, Officer Smith. We'll get right on it." He has that condescending tone and smirk on his face to basically say, "you are an idiot and we'll handle this."

Alex hated the guy. He was gorgeous and an asshole, the two things Alex was attracted to. He could probably hold Alex down and plow into him for hours with that cock bottle in his pants. He's seen hm naked in the locker room. With how much of an asshole he was, he would probably have no problem taking charge and punishing Alex the way he liked.

Alex nodded and wandered off quickly before his burgeoning erection was noticed. It would be another night on the fucking machine for him to try to get his rocks off without finding someone to share his life with. It was pitiful, but the only way Alex could think of to no out himself on accident while running into a guy he slept with when one of the people he worked with was around. He was a lonely 38 year old police officer with no family and no prospects for one either. He was also almost 2 meters tall and 90 kilos of solid muscle. He didn't think anyone would see him as a bottom and it was hard to deal with. Officer Dickhead was bigger than him with rougher hands the size of a dinner plate. His chocolate skin would look great against Alex's own milky creamy skin.

With his current thoughts not helping him relieve his boner, he got a release to leave the sight and go clock out at work. His shift was over anyway. On the drive all he could think about was Andres Bryant. He wanted him to make him beg, make him please to cum after hours of torture. Maybe even use the whip he bought that had been used by a certain someone else. His arousal died immediately.

Alex made it back to the precinct and did his paperwork, clocked out and cleaned his area a bit. He made it home before Andres left and had to explain why he was back again.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Smith? You get your rocks off on just traipsing around during a murder investigation? I should have you fired. Captain Hicks is actually here anyway. Let me go grab him and finally be rid of you."

The fear on Alex's face couldn't be worse if he was facing the grim reaper. Captain Hicks came lumbering over to stare at Alex with a grimace and sheer anger right after.

"Cap, this guy is off and just casually floating by the murder scene. He is very unprofessional. Get rid of him. It's time anyway. How long has he been a beat cop and never been able to move up?"

Alex just stood stock still. It was like facing two lions who wanted to tear him apart. He didn't even defend himself against the accusation that he was worthless because he couldn't. He knew he wasn't very intelligent and he was better with his hands. He should have been a fireman.