Tim

"One more page for tonight and I'm fucking passing out," Tim mumbled to himself.

Drawing a picture of what could only be described as werewolf gladiators tearing into each other in a dirt ring surrounded by other werewolves was epic for Tim's online manga. He patiently drew out the graphics using only black, white and red. He was on chapter 129 of the second arc of his story that had earned him enough money to pay his rent and support his little online BL interactive games. He was a 42 year old man who had lived alone since he was 14 and it showed in his work and social choices.

"Finally! This fucking panel took 7 hours. I better gets some damn likes for his."

Tim was used to talking to himself and replying. Some people online would call him psycho, but he knew it was loneliness. Friends weren't abundant in his life as Mr Ellis was pretty much the only person who he had regular contact with. It was nice to see a fellow wheelchair bound person living their life.

"I hope Tate comes to see me today. He can check the panel for issues. He has such a keen eye."

Tim was smiling as he shelled himself into his kitchen to cook dinner. The only time he left the apartment was to go to the doctor. Everything else could be done online or Mr Ellis would offer to do it.

Knock. Knock.

"Yes!" Tim knew it was Mr Ellis. He's the only one who came to visit him besides his social worker. She only came Tuesdays though and she wouldn't knock. Tracy was not his favorite person, but she handled his case and his lawyer.

He rolled to the door to unlock it for Mr Ellis.

"Mr Ellis! How are you today?" Tim moved out of the way for Mr Ellis to come in.

"Good, Tim. I just wanted to come check on you. I'm going out to get food and see my lawyer. Need anything?"

"Oh yes please; I have a list! Also, can you check my latest panels later? You always give the best critique."

"Of course, Tim. Just go grab that list and I'll be back in no time."

"Thanks Mr. Ellis."

Tim was alone after Mr Ellis left his apartment. The sadness and loneliness crept back in. He just wanted to make friends, but he always seemed to say the wrong thing.

Hopping on his computer, Tim logged in to one of his accounts and started responding to other people's comments.

One particular comment about the President made him laugh. The sincerity was amazing.

"This is the greatest President we have ever had! He works so hard!"

Tim couldn't help but reply, "Hard at what? Trying to not go flaccid looking at your picture?"

He may not have been the best at making friends, but he was great as pissing people off. The responses came flooding in ranging from laughs, angry faces and warnings for legal action. He kept it up until Mr Ellis came back.

"Tim! I have your groceries," Mr Ellis yelled through the door.

Tim rolled quickly over to see Mr Ellis there holding his bag of food in his lap. He offered to take them and cook dinner for two which Mr Ellis agreed to.

Two hours later and the men had eaten, looked at Tim's art and posted it online. They were both smiling and Tim was listening to Mr Ellis describe his eventful day with his sister and nephew. Apparently Bart ran over a cat, on purpose, and was promptly arrested as it happened to be on the sidewalk. Tim got out a bottle of wine that he had stashed out of sight of the social worker since he wasn't supposed to be drinking on his meds.