❀fourteen❀

- d a y n a -

as if i'm not pissed enough.

a little carrington junior thought it would be cool to make fun of kenzie and hit on chasetynn. like, what the actual fuck? you're in like 4K&preschool??

the worst part is chas didn't tell me. kenzie did. she came in our room, bawling. sam was with chas after the whole fiasco. it's kind of obvious why she didn't go to her mom or dad, and kali's.. somewhere, probably taco bell.

"another girl named alexis pulled my hair and said that i shouldn't dress to school like this. she said girls don't wear teal! you and mom and auntie kali do all the time! i told her that and she said that you guys are probably ugly too.. and i.."

"what did you do, kenz?"

"i told her that if my mom and my aunts were ugly on the outside it didn't matter. because daddy loves mommy for more than her face, daddy loves mommy because she has a pretty laugh, and she can make other's laugh. i said that uncle sam loves you because you can make anything get better. like now. or when chas fell and has his face sowed up. i said that uncle trevor love auntie kali, because she tries her hardest to make sure everybody's 'all smiles' before she's 'all smiles'. your pretty faces are just a bonus. and then she told me that boys like chasetynn only liked pretty girls. so i pulled her hair too. i know chasetynn. she just likes his face. noone can like my bestfriends face. they'll take him away from me."

i hate alexis.

i hate bullying.

i hate them going to school.

i hate drama.

i hate cheaters.

i hate mistresses.

i hate carrington.

i hate guys that cheat.

i hate sam.

ooooooooo carrington you fucked up the vibes thanks bitch we was all such a happy family.