❀one❀

one

- c o n n o r -

"con! troye's here!" i hear someone yell. i feel like a little kid, running to greet my friend. "look what the cat dragged in.." he says, with a smirk. "actually, you'd be what the cat dragged, i however, was already here." "just shut up and let's make a video already"

we walk to my room & set up. it doesn't take that long, i usually don't move it. "5... 4... 3... 2..." troye says, starting the recording and jumping in the frame.

- t r e v o r -

"you know, i always thought that connor didn't like me- him being your brother and all." i say to kali, more focused on the movie then me. "nahh. it's not like we're dating." not yet. well, if everything works how i want it too.

"hey, jenn is coming over tommorrow. me and her are gunna collab." "i thought you guys weren't friends!" "i never said that! we just took a little bit to get to know eachother." "girls"

"shut up, moran!" "you first, henry." and then, i did the thing i never thought i would. i kissed her.

- j c -

"so basically, your an immagrant from like, texas?" kylee asks. "kind of. i just like long car rides."

"well, i guess i do too. i'm from illinois, so we're both immagrants in a way." "it's a good thing that i moved here. otherwise i wouldn't have found you." "same here."

we hear knocks. "who's hear? i don't think anybody was coming?" i ask. she kinda rolls her eyes. "chill, it's jenn." she says, standing up to greet jenn.

"you coming?" "no. i'll play with wishbone." "ok. whatever."

ITS BAE NUMBER TWO'S BIRTHDAY AND I LOVE CAKE HAHAHA.

KEVOR? OR NAH?

IM IN LOVE WITH THE IMMAGRANT THING OMG.